7

Shi Sheng flew all the way to the Misty Sect on Pudding's back where they were intercepted before they arrived.

"Who are you? No air traffic is allowed above Misty Sect!"

A few disciples wearing the sect clothes of Misty Sect flew in front of Shi Sheng on their flying swords. Seeing who it was, their expressions turned strange. It was a mixture of surprise as well as subtle examination. "Martial Aunt Shan..."

Fear crept onto their faces when they saw Feng Ci and they retreated to a safer distance. Shi Sheng looked at them in confusion. 'It hasn't been that long, how come you guys don't recognise me? Or have I suddenly become able to eat people?'

Only after Shi Sheng entered did she understand why those people had looked at her with such strange gazes.

Ye Qingqiu had already returned and had told the Sect Head that Shi Sheng had joined hands with outsiders to kill her. Now the entire Misty Sect was gossiping about how cruel and heartless she was to kill fellow sect members. The way they spoke, it was as if she really had done so.

"I'll help you kill them." There was veiled brutality in Feng Ci's eyes. After all, she was his person so no one other than him could say anything about her!

Shi Sheng hurriedly pulled on Feng Ci. "I won't be missing any flesh from some petty rumours, just let them be." 'Hey, why do you want to kill people so much?! Someone help! I(bbb) can't control this killing machine ah!'

Feng Ci looked at Shi Sheng in confusion. When his gaze swept over her hand which was holding onto his, the brutality in his eyes slowly receded.

"Let's go back to Heaven's Edge Peak for no-" Shi Sheng halted suddenly. She looked at a building to her side. A few people could faintly be seen in the distance.

"My Martial Aunt isn't that kind of person! Chu Ning, I'm telling you, don't you dare speak rubbish and slander my Martial Aunt!"

"Speaking rubbish? The whole sect already knows so why don't you go shut their mouths?! Look, your 'Martial Aunt' doesn't even dare to come back! If she didn't do it, why doesn't she dare to come back?"

"Bullshit!"

"Lin Yiyi, what do you think you're doing?! ...Lin Yiyi, you made the first move so you can't blame me for fighting back!"

Lin Yiyi had the initiative but Chu Ning had plenty of people on her side. Lin Yiyi had pretty much zero chances of winning. In just a few moves, she was at a disadvantage. Shi Sheng's brows furrowed. "Wait here for me. You're not allowed to come out... or make a move on them!"

Feng Ci was unhappy. He opened his mouth to retort but Shi Sheng cut him off, "Didn't you say you'd listen to me?"

Feng Ci pursed his lips before releasing her a bit later.

"If they dare to hurt you, I'll make sure they won't even have a body left."

Shi Sheng was speechless. 'Cultivation-style domineering CEO has logged on!'

......

Lin Yiyi was very unresigned yet she could only watch helplessly as the crescent moon-shaped wind blade flew at her. The anger in her heart was replaced by fear.

However, upon thinking that these people had insulted her Martial Aunt, that fear disappeared. 'Master and Grandmaster will definitely be able to prove Martial Aunt's innocence and avenge me!'

Just before the wind blade landed on her body, a wall of white ice appeared in front of her. The wind blade slammed onto the wall, not even making a scratch.