2

She picked a small alley with two zombies. Placing White Tiger in her backpack, she stood in the alley and used her ability. She played around with making flowers appear when she was bored so she was now able to make three flowers appear at once. When the black flowers appeared at her fingertips, the zombies seemed to have smelled something for they turned to look at her.

But they didn't reveal the excitement they normally would upon seeing a human. Instead, they looked sluggish... and a bit confused.

Shi Sheng tried walking a few steps closer. The zombies had no reaction as they stood there. Even when Shi Sheng had gotten within two meters of them, they still didn't have any signs of motion.

'Holy fuck! This power is awesome!'

"Huh huh!" The zombies suddenly moved and pounced at Shi Sheng. Shi Sheng was startled as she turned and ran. 'Shit, ran out of juice!'
......

Yu Liang hadn't thought that woman would return but a little while later, he saw her running back like the wind. She used the car on the ground floor as a stepping stone to leap up onto the balcony.

"What are you doing here?" Seeing Yu Liang, Shi Sheng furrowed her brows.

"I... I'm keeping watch."

"The balcony is my spot, don't try to trespass."

After all, what was the scariest thing in the apocalypse?The human heart, of course. She wasn't feeling in the mood to deal with these people. Killing people wasn't illegal in the apocalypse so if these people got to close to her, she might start taking revenge on society again.

After Yu Liang left, Shi Sheng hugged her cat as she sat on a rocking chair, slowly recovering her spent power.

This ability could cause zombies to turn sluggish and even ignore her. In the apocalypse, this ability was pretty much the best for killing and stealing!

'Can you imagine walking freely through a zombie horde of a few tens of thousands? That would look awesome! I'm getting excited now! Though I'll have to test out the distance and area of effect.'

Shi Sheng sighed. She was a main character who had had her cheat stolen... It would be hard to counterattack ah!

The next morning, Yu Liang's group discussed where to go next while Shi Sheng remained lounging on the chair on the balcony. That relaxed manner caused Yu Jing's teeth to itch hatefully.

"We're planning to collect some supplies before heading out of the city. Do you want to follow us?" Yu Liang walked onto the balcony and asked her nicely.

"No."

"Ingrate." Yu Jing's mocking voice could be heard.

Shi Sheng turned to look at her and spoke in an impassive voice, "I still want to live longer. I don't want to feed the zombies."

'All these people know is how to attract zombies with their screams. For what reason would I follow them? To feed zombies?'

"What do you mean by that?!" Yu Jing started shouting again. "We're only letting you follow us because we found you pitiful! Did you think we wanted you to come?!"

"Keep shouting and they're going to come over." Shi Sheng spoke gloatingly as she pointed at the street below. "Are you that desperate to join their ranks? If I'd known earlier, I wouldn't have rescued you."

"You—" Yu Jing's finger pointing at Shi Sheng was trembling from rage as her face switched between green and white. Fatty and the other two girls had been attracted by the noise. Hearing the grunts coming from downstairs, the two girls paled.