32(end)

Qi Mingxue going crazy had been out of Shi Sheng's expectations. She had originally been planning to play around with her a bit more, yet now she had just logged off to get lunch.

Shi Sheng got a few zombies to send Qi Mingxue back to the west. 'With her looks, I'm sure she'll be welcomed...'

Song Shi's group had been dispatched to other parts to manage the empire.

In 3 years, the Empire was properly formed. A small portion of zombies had also recovered their memories. Of course, there had been those who didn't wish to submit to Gu Nan and Qian Li. They began gathering zombies to stage a coup.

Yet they hadn't even started when Shi Sheng got people to bomb them. The might of the purple balls had been something unimaginable to them. Since then, no one else had tried to stage any rebellions.

As the human population in the west dwindled, humans finally stopped fighting and united as one. Survival was the most important thing and the already scarce number of women turned into breeding tools.

Only after a woman was pregnant could she live like a person; receiving the best care from those around her. Those who weren't pregnant could only switch between various men. Having to service several men within one night was common.

Qi Mingxue had gotten pregnant once but had suffered from an unfortunate miscarriage. The miscarriage resulted in her meeting that Mayor from the B City safe-zone again. Of course her days weren't pleasant from the moment she landed in his hands.
......

News came that the humans from other countries had won against the zombies and had started rebuilding after the disaster. They flew to the country in preparation to exchange information yet they were met with a country filled with zombies. Despite this, the structures were perfectly intact, as if they had never experienced the apocalypse.

Not only that, even the traffic situation had improved! All the zombies knew how to follow traffic laws...

'What in the... have we come to the wrong place?' When they finally got to a place with human inhabitants and met the welcoming committee, they didn't relax but instead became even more tense. Because they were completely surrounded by zombies!

They hadn't known zombies could be so obedient. The person in charge of receiving them was Qing Yu. Qing Yu had prepared some materials for them to look at and showed how evolved zombies were smarter, stronger and more long-lived than normal humans.

Their expressions were comical. 'Our countries were the ones that failed to evolve?! Then doesn't that mean that only China managed to evolve?!'

Their original goal had been to get China to submit but not only had they failed to achieve that, they had also been stunned by China.

It was impossible for them to re-do the evolution process because it would take far too long. By the time they managed to do that, China would have already left them in the dust.

6th year of the Empire, China became the leader of the countries.

7th year of the Empire, the zombies changed names to neo-humans and issued a new constitution.

10th year of the Empire, the first neo-human child was born and brought into the Empire, to be raised as the successor to the Emperor.

14th year of the Empire, all neo-humans have successfully evolved.

30th year of the Empire, the new Emperor succeeds the old one.

40th year of the Empire, Gu Nan passes away, leading to a countrywide period of mourning. In the same year, Qian Li disappeared.