2

HELLO GUYS!! sooo i'm back !!.and since i have 2 weeks vacation ...there gonna be atleast a double update every night so more votes and comments plz .ENJOY!!

______________________________

In the Cultivation World, all the people with Spirit Veins were already taken. If they didn't belong to the great clans, they belonged to the great sects. So the only option left when one wanted to find new disciples was to head to the Mortal World.

The Misty Sect would send disciples to the Mortal World every three years to look for those who had Spirit Veins to take in as new disciples.

Every year, they would leave with a large number of people, but ten people might not even be able to bring back one new disciple. From this, we can see that the number of people who had Spirit Veins and could cultivate in the Mortal World was very small.

Since the number was so small, why then would these sects continue to so enthusiastically send people to the Mortal World?

This was because at least half of the famous and/or powerful experts in the Cultivation World originated from the Mortal World. No one knew why the Mortal World, which lacked a lot of spirit qi, was such a cradle for geniuses.

So even if they didn't get many from the Mortal World, the large sects were still willing to send disciples there. Their disciples could experience the world while having a chance to pick up the next bigshot of the Cultivation World.

As a reader who had gone through countless pornos... Pei! Cultivation novels, Shi Sheng wanted to say...

'This is practically a standard plot device! Main characters must have a tragic backstory. Either their parents died, their whole family died, or they got framed by clansmen. Then they'll fall down a cliff, meet an old grandpa, obtain some strange inheritance and begin their cultivation journey; Full of defeating monsters to level up and face-slapping galore.

So as to why talents come from the Mortal World... It's for the sake of face-slapping!

"Look, I came from the Mortal World and managed to utterly step on you arrogant, 'superior' geniuses!"

Didn't that sound awesome? Did it give you a heart-pumping feeling?'

Shi Sheng spotted Ye Qingqiu at a glance. 'Your mom, she's standing so high up. It'd be hard NOT to see her!'

She was standing behind the Sect Head. That stance was as if she was looking down on a group of ants.

Shi Sheng "..." 'Why did I(bbb) get such a weird message from her?'

As if she had felt Shi Sheng's gaze, Ye Qingqiu looked over. That contempt-filled gaze nearly caused Shi Sheng to pick a fight there and then.

'What in the flying fuck, this main character is a bit off! She shouldn't have gone out of character so quickly!!!'

"Martial Aunt Shan Shu." A crisp, female voice suddenly cut in from beside Shi Sheng, interrupting her inspection of Ye Qingqiu.

Shi Sheng turned to look at the girl for a few seconds. "Chu Ning?"

A man wearing deep-blue coloured Daoist robes was standing beside Chu Ning. He looked very manly but his gaze when he looked at her contained disgust.

'This person should be Chu Ye, Chu Ning's brother? The person Shan Shu once liked...

*clicks tongue*

His looks compared to Yu Xiao are like Heaven and Earth! I knew Shan Shu this girl was dumb!'