10

Speaking about the Reaper's Sword, it wasn't a Divine Weapon but rather an infamous Demonic Weapon. It wasn't any less deadly than any of those Divine Weapons though. And even as a Demonic Weapon, there were still more than thousands of people lusting after it. Back then, it had caused quite a bloody storm in the Cultivation World.

Because the commotion had startled the Celestial World, the sword was sealed by people from the Celestial World. Back then, they had intended to destroy it. However, how could such a sword be so easily destroyed?

It was because they couldn't destroy it that they had to make do with sealing it.

Not long ago though, news of how the Reaper's Sword had once again reappeared in the Cultivation World got out. Shi Sheng had been in the vicinity of the area where it emerged. She had just wanted to watch as a bunch of people got utterly wrecked by the sword but hadn't expected to actually obtainit.

In the original storyline, this sword would also appear. And the one who got it was Ye Qingqiu's arch-nemesis...

'So... this damned plot is still trying to force me on a road to death! I really feel like I just fucked a dog!'
......

The Inter-Sect Tournament was just around the corner so cultivators from all over started heading towards Mt. Tong Sect, where it was being held. It was a common sight to see cultivators flying overhead on their flying swords.

In the original storyline, the Inter-Sect Tournament had taken place at the Misty Sect. However, due to the death of many of their experts, their strength had been reduced and they had lost the qualifications to be the host for the Inter-Sect Tournament. Hence, the host was changed to Mt. Tong Sect.

Shi Sheng and Feng Ci steadily made their way to Mt. Tong Sect. Their type of two-person party was rarely seen as most of the individuals participating travelled together with their sects or alone. This caused several curious people to scan them with their divine senses. When they saw who they were, they nearly fell off their flying swords.

'Mama! The she-devil Shang Shu and that killer demon lord are down there! Why are they here?! Are they planning to kill all the large sects in one fell swoop at the gathering?!'

The people of the Cultivation World referred to Feng Ci as a demon lord because no one knew his name. Those who did had long since been reduced to ashes.

And so by the time Shi Sheng and Feng Ci had arrived, the entire Mt. Tong Sect was in a state of high alert. There were guards everywhere and they had people in a formation to greet them. It was a rather... spectacular scene.

"Yo, such a grand welcoming party!" Shi Sheng had an 'I am very pleased, not bad' face on. The people who were eyeing them warily couldn't help but be speechless. 'Who the hell is welcoming you?! Don't be so shameless!'

"She-devil! What do you intend?" The Sect Head of the Mt. Tong Sect stepped forward and spoke in a righteous tone, "Today all the large sects have been gathered so don't even think about causing any trouble!"

"Look at what you're saying. Am I that horrible?" Shi Sheng blinked innocently.

'Yes, you are!'

"We have so many people, why are we scared of just these two?" Someone from the Mt. Tong Sect shouted. "She-devil, hurry up and leave and we won't bother you!"

"But I don't want to leave!" Shi Sheng seemed to be rather troubled as she looked at that person. "If you guys don't like the look of me, you can just leave you know. I won't stop you."