13

Everyone knew that the President went into a rage just after Shi Sheng and Co. left. No one knew what they had talked about, all they knew was that the company had dissolved the contract with Shi Sheng. Even Tang Yin had resigned.

Xia Man drove while Shi Sheng sat in the passenger's seat and Tang Yin sat in the back.

Even now he was still in a stunned state. He hadn't said a single word since entering the CEO's office and had instead listened to his artist and Xia Man team up to deal with Xi Mo. Not only had the contract been dissolved, even he had been 'dug' away?

"I've already picked out the company address. All the funds are in place and ready." Shi Sheng ignored what Tang Yin was going through mentally as she lowered her head to quickly type in some words on her notebook. "All that's left are the artists."

"En, we'll have to invite a professional for this." Xia Man was sighing inwardly. A month ago, she had handed over the assets she had inherited from her mother to Shi Sheng. Just the liquid cash alone was a hefty sum. When added to the fixed assets as well as some hard assets, it amounted to $50 million.

That was $50 million, not $5 million. Back then she herself wasn't sure why she believed Jiang Wan. She had clearly spoken in such an exaggerated and careless manner but her expression had been too sincere... sincere to the point of making others subconsciously want to believe her.

But when she saw how many folds her assets had multiplied by a month later, all that was left was stunned shock. 'This money-making speed... is simply godly!'

"I'm leaving some of the liquid assets. After all, we'll need a lot of funds in the future. I'll need to earn more. For the early stages, $50 million should be enough."

Xia Man had no objections. After all, though she had contributed the start-up capital, it would have been impossible if she had wanted to make it increase by a few folds.

"Wait, wait a second..." Tang Yin finally reacted. "You guys want to open a company?"

"Yep, the company is already registered." Shi Sheng turned to look at Tang Yin. "You're in charge of all the matters relating to our company's artists. I want the sort of... pretty and cute kind. The ones that can be stared at for hours even if they don't do anything."

Xia Man "..." 'How is that an artist? That's actually a national treasure, right?'

Tang Yin "..." 'What has she been up to in the past month?! Are all artists nowadays this indecipherable? Those words in the elevator just now were all a set up just for this moment, right? They definitely were!

...Why do I keep feeling like I've boarded a pirate ship?'

With Tang Yin joining in, some of the problems that had been overlooked by the two were pointed out, avoiding the process of trial-and-error. Tang Yin had received the same education as a child born of a rich family so he was able to catch quite a lot of problems. However, Tang Yin discovered that his artist wasn't any worse than he was at this.

As her agent, he had naturally researched her ancestry to the 18th generation but in the materials he had on her, she hadn't even gone to University, so how did she know all these?

Even if he held doubts, Shi Sheng had no intention of telling him. If he asked, she'd just say she was a natural talent. And when the company really started, he was simply too busy and had no time to continue investigating this matter in greater depth.

......

Shi Sheng had recently been worked to the point she probably couldn't remember the four cardinal directions anymore. After much effort, she finally managed to squeeze some time out to relax. She exited the private room she was in, and having drunk quite a bit, she was a bit dizzy. She patted her face as she made her way towards the restrooms.