2

During the course of filming, Lin Shanshan wanted to slap her again but Shi Sheng managed to dodge every single time. After a few rounds of slapping air, the director started roaring again. This time Lin Shanshan was being scolded along with Shi Sheng. Shi Sheng wasn't afraid of being scolded, she just treated it like the director was farting.

"Do you people still want to film or not?! At this rate, even if we film till tomorrow this scene isn't going to pass!!!"

The flames of rage were burning in Lin Shanshan's chest. She wanted Jiang Wan to pay!

When they finally passed the scene after much effort, Lin Shanshan tailed Shi Sheng after seeing her head to the restrooms and gave a forceful push to Shi Sheng from behind.

"Jiang Wan, you did it on purpose didn't you!"

Shi Sheng managed to catch herself on the sink so she didn't fall. Her gaze hardened as she turned around and flung a slap over. "I'm returning that slap to you."

That slap bewildered Lin Shanshan who only reacted after a few seconds. She charged over to Shi Sheng aggressively, attempting to pull on her hair.

Shi Sheng had long since been prepared for her to make a counterattack. She avoided Lin Shanshan's hand and ducked behind her, shoving her from behind before swiftly leaving the restroom. There wasn't much cover at the entrance of the restroom so Lin Shanshan didn't dare to show herself outside while her image was in shambles. Shi Sheng, on the other hand, practically swaggered out.

When Lin Shanshan had finally managed to get herself looking respectable she came out of the restroom. However, Shi Sheng was nowhere to be seen. Lin Shanshan nearly exploded from rage.

Though once she had calmed down she realised something was off. Jiang Wan was cowardly and timid; Lin Shanshan had bullied her before and she hadn't so much as made a peep, so why had she suddenly burst out now?

......

Once she had returned that slap, Shi Sheng escaped without informing anyone when no one was looking. 'If that director is upset about it he can always go find the agent Xi Mo arranged for me. I'm(bbb) not going to stay here any longer! Since Xi Mo wants to use me then I'll use him too. I won't be like Jiang Wan that dummy.'

Shi Sheng found a card on her person. When she went to the bank to check her balance, she discovered there was only $30,000 {I think this is in RMB but I'm used to the $ sign} inside. This was practically a pittance to those in the entertainment industry. Even if making money wasn't hard for her, with only $30,000 in capital... 'En, it's a bit little. I won't be able to earn much money in the short-term.'

Just as Shi Sheng was pondering on what to do with her life, her phone rang. Shi Sheng took it out and checked the caller. It was that agent of hers so she rejected the call!

The agent called a few more times and after having all of them rejected, the caller changed to her assistant. She rejected it again!

When the phone rang again, Shi Sheng subconsciously pressed reject. Only after it was rejected did she see the name of the caller. Shi Sheng sent a savage text over: I'm(bbb) reconsidering my(bbb) life choices! Don't fucking bother me, and get your people to stop fucking bothering me too!!!

After sending the message, she turned off her phone. When Shi Sheng had cleared out her head and made some plans for the future, she slowly headed back to the apartment she was staying in.

The apartment was provided by the company. Previously she had been staying with another actor but ever since Xi Mo made her a shield, she had been allocated a private apartment. Opening the door, Shi Sheng wasn't surprised to find the person waiting for her inside.