patron,please keep me

Pa!

Just as Shi Sheng was coming to, she was slapped in the face. Her body swayed and she fell.

"Cut! Who told you to sit down?! What are you sitting down for?!? Do you think you're Lin Daiyu? This is already the nth run and you still haven't got it right!"

Shi Sheng was slightly stunned from the roar that came from a loudspeaker. She shook her head before managing to see where she was. It was a very ancient looking room and in front of her stood a beauty that would fit the tastes of the ancients. Of course, if said beauty hadn't been looking at her with such disdain and contempt, she would have been able to appreciate her more.

Shi Sheng took in the surroundings as the confusion in her eyes was swept clean.

Filmmaking, entertainment industry, celebrities.

These words appeared in Shi Sheng's head.

She took a deep breath and got up. She swept a gaze at the woman in front of her, 'She was the one who hit me just now. With the strength she used, she was clearly making things difficult for me on purpose.'

Shi Sheng didn't know what enmity this body had with the person in front of her so she could only temporarily set her matter aside as she bowed towards the director. "Sorry director, I'll definitely pass next time."

The director was a fat man. Although he was still angry, Shi Sheng was a young lady and she was apologising to him nicely so the director couldn't very well make things difficult for her. He waved his hand in irritation, "Go and rest, we're continuing in a bit."

On the director's words, the filming crew immediately dispersed. And the woman in front of Shi Sheng gave her a cold humph before, with her head held high, she lifted her skirt which was dragging on the floor and left, looking like an arrogant queen.

Shi Sheng rubbed her stinging face as her turbid gaze fixed onto the woman's departing back.

I'm guessing it allows you to create identification papers in a modern world setting.

Lin Daiyu is one of the principal characters of the Chinese novel 'Dream of the Red Chamber'. I haven't actually read the book so I don't understand the reference. But from what I gathered, I think she was like what Cersei was in Game of Thrones?