21

A/W/N(that's what i decided to name myself lol): special thanks for everyone for commenting and voting its very encouraging....and this chapter is dedicated to Qzamaxoxo  who kept me entertained with her comments .

and i want to request some suggestions for completed books from the same genre as this one please ..you can either pm me or write the title of the book in the comments ..and thanks in advance

............................

In the end, the number of people eating increased to eight: Shi Sheng, the four-man team, Su Yixiu, Fang Liqiu as well as Fang Liqiu's agent.

Fang Liqiu and Su Yixiu's history could be traced all the way back to junior high where they were schoolmates. Not long after Su Yixiu left the country, Fang Liqiu did too. A pity they were in different countries and so didn't get to meet at all.

Shi Sheng could see that these two probably liked each other. Otherwise, with Su Yixiu's fighting ability, how would he have just allowed Fang Liqiu to speak while only weakly protesting?

"Wan-jie, there's something going on between Liqiu-jie and that man." Fang Jinyu's eyes shone with light as she looked at those two. 'These two were made for each other!'

"Like we needed you to say it. Anyone who has eyes can see that." Jiang Ming rolled his eyes at Fang Jinyu.

Shi Sheng pursed her lips and smiled. "Eat."

'I(bbb) can finally get rid of two luggages! I'm(bbb) going to celebrate by eating more, hahaha!'

Halfway through the meal, Su Yixiu received a call. He then took advantage of when Fang Liqiu was busy bothering Shi Sheng to escape from the room. When he returned, it was with Lu Qingyun in tow.

"Xiaowan'er, Lu Qingyun's looking for you." Su Yixiu stood at the doorway and beckoned at Shi Sheng.

'I don't want to go . Not one bit!'

"Wah! So handsome!" Fang Jinyu was the first to see Lu Qingyun and her eyes pretty much turned into hearts. 'How can there be such an inhumanely handsome man?'

"Little Meatball, you actually found yourself a little lover while I wasn't looking." Fang Liqiu's reaction was also the biggest as she looked like she would jump up to beat up Shi Sheng. "You even found such a good-looking one too. He looks even better than you! Is he going to be the one responsible for looking pretty while you earn money to support the household? NOOO! Little Meatball, don't think silly thoughts..."

'I(bbb) don't want to either! Let's not continue this conversation, or else I might cry.'

Shi Sheng got up and walked towards a smiling Lu Qingyun. "What do you want?"

Lu Qingyun cast a glance at Su Yixiu who resignedly retreated into the room and shut the door, blocking off the lines of sight of the people inside.

"Come with me to meet someone."

......

Shi Sheng would have never expected Lu Qingyun to take her to see Grandpa Lu.

Shi Sheng sat on the sofa while feeling very awkward. The old man sitting across from her was wearing a loose Tang outfit. He had silver-coloured hair and a kindly visage, but those sharp eyes seemed as if they could see through everything.

Lu Qingyun lounged casually beside her, a small smile on his face. He didn't look like he was about to speak up for her.

'Shit, am I(bbb) here to meet the elders? But why do I feel like there are bladed mountains and fiery seas awaiting me? It's an illusion, it must be an illusion.'