22

sorry for the late update everyone.. my exams started and its going to be awhile till i update again ... so plz bear with me... and a huge thanx for all the votes and comments...

_________________

In the spare time she had between recording sessions, Shi Sheng worked on her relationship with Grandpa Lu, making him very happy. By the time the programme had finished filming, Grandpa Lu had left the country. Before he left, he gave a necklace to Shi Sheng.

Shi Sheng estimated that necklace's value was around $50 million. 'You just casually gave out a necklace worth a few tens of millions! How awesome is that?! I am so hugging Grandpa Lu's big thigh!'

"This necklace..." Lu Qingyun's gaze congealed a bit when he saw the necklace Shi Sheng was fiddling around with. "Don't lose it."

Shi Sheng put the necklace back in the box before saying in a sweet voice, "Don't worry boyfriend-sama. This one will definitely take good care of the family heirloom Grandpa Lu entrusted me with."

"That necklace..." Lu Qingyun had an odd expression on his face as his mouth opened. But his voice was very low; Shi Sheng didn't hear it clearly.

"What did you say?"

Lu Qingyun smiled brightly. "Nothing."

Shi Sheng looked doubtfully at him. 'Loonie!'

However, she quickly smiled. "Then can we go to buy stuff now?"

'Aah I'm(bbb) so excited! I(bbb) can finally spend Lu Qingyun's money! I'm(bbb) going to squander it all off then buy him back as a maid ahahaha!!!'

Lu Qingyun made a soundless sigh in his mind. 'This woman is just as hard to deal with as Grandpa.'

After contenting herself with spending more than $10 million of Lu Qingyun's money, Shi Sheng finally returned to her apartment. 'This amount isn't even enough for a tenth of requirements... How vexing! I need to spend $10 billion ah! And in US Dollars too...

Just how much stuff do I need to buy to finish this quest?!'

This thought caused Shi Sheng to become depressed. While having a vengeful mindset, Shi Sheng went to check on the heated arguments online about Xia Xuan.

'Xia Xuan should have caused enough outrage these few days so this is a good opportunity.' Shi Sheng began to get to work.

Of course, the most important reason was that because she wasn't feeling happy, she would drag others down with her. 'We have to share {difficulties}!'

......

Xia Xuan had already returned home. She hadn't been that injured anyways, it was just a few blisters. It was just that she had pretended that her injury was more serious than it had actually been in order to make things harder for Shi Sheng.

However, she hadn't expected this kind of thing to happen. There were many people watching her at the hospital and reporters could sneak in at any time so how would she dare continuing staying there?

Although Xia Xuan had a lot of fans, the Xia Xuan they liked was warm, gentle and kind- not like the filthy person in the pictures. Hence, Xia Xuan's Weibo had long been bombarded to hell and back.

[Xia Xuan usually has such a lofty pretence on but I hadn't expected her to be such a person in private. I misjudged her. Unfollowed.]

[I was really blind. How is this woman fit to be a goddess? Who knows how many men she has slept with?]