1

You could claim a bounty anywhere except in dungeons.

And inside of a dungeon, you could only access private and party chats, so Shi Sheng peacefully spent time in the dungeon and got used to her character's abilities. She also trawled the forums for a bit, and she made sure she was familiar with her character before leaving the dungeon.

The moment she exited the dungeon, a couple of people spotted her and immediately launched attacks.

Their levels weren't as high as Shi Sheng's and they weren't in a party, so she finished them off fairly quickly.

Shi Sheng went to an empty map and opened up the Top-Up Interface. The exchange rate between gold (the game's premium currency) and RMB was 1:1.

The bounties just now added up to a few thousand, so you could see that the male lead was quite generous for the sake of killing her.

Chu Yunxi's family background was quite good and presumably quite wealthy too, so Shi Sheng boldly bought a load of gold.

She opened up the bounty interface and quickly placed bounties on those people who had put bounties on her.

System Announcement: Player Clearwest has placed a bounty of 1g on Li Suo. Limited to 10 minutes.

......
System Announcement: Player Clearwest has placed a bounty of 1g on Flowertalk Beauty. Limited to 10 minutes.
......

[World] Just Watching Shows : [Dashen is only worth 1 gold... so cheap.]

[World] Call Me Profiteer : [Buying Heavenly Mystery Crystals! Please sell it if you have it!!!]

[World] Goubuli Buns : [What's Clearwest playing at? Who'd actually claim this kind of bounty?]

[World] Sexy Stubble : Idiot. [Can't you see she's humiliating him on purpose? Just watch as she gets ganked.]

[World] Flowertalk Beauty : [100g for Clearwest's co-ords.]

System Announcement: Player Clearwest has placed a bounty of 500c on Flowertalk Beauty. Limited to 10 minutes.

[World] Harry's Noble Deer : [Pfft~ Why do I suddenly find this girl a bit cute?]

[World] Clearwest : [I'm not cute. Please call me handsome. Co-ords are 310,78. Come on, I'm waiting! Remember to gimme that 100 gold.]

[World] Flowertalk Beauty : [Clearwest, just you wait!]

[World] Skyblue : [Clearwest, was this really your doing?]

[World] Skyblue : [Clearwest, answer me!]

Shi Sheng shut the world chat and continued setting bounties.

System Announcement: Player Sang Yu's Not Late has placed a bounty of 2,000g on Clearwest. Limited to 1 hour.

'Oh wow lookie here, the female lead's popped out.'

Shi Sheng stopped setting bounties and hurriedly contacted Wooden Bellz.

[PM] Clearwest : [lil bellz, come to Returning Snow Village.]

[PM] Wooden Bellz : [Clearwest-jie? What do you want me to go to the beginner village for? Weren't you on Mt. Luhua? I'm heading there now.]