Karen, Activate Instant Kill

A/N so.... don't hate me, I am going to start this story off with a headcanon I found about Peter and Tony in IW.... I forget where I found this idea, but credit for idea does not belong to me, neither does the pic above. Slight trigger warning.
//////////

What if Tony was killed on Titan, Strange never have the Stone away? Peter gets to Earth, and launches himself on Thanos...

Peter POV

I sat there, watching as the wizard-doctor refused to give Tony the Stone. Thanos sighed, and stabbed Tony in the gut.

I screamed along with my father-mentor, watching as the life left his eyes. Thanos only shook his head, before disappearing through a portal. I sink to my knees sobbing.

"Hey, it's okay." Star-Lord tries to comfort. I shake his hand away.

"We are going to find Thanos. Strange, give me a portal." I growl, standing. I look at my dead mentor, sterling myself up to fight Thanos. I might not have been able to save Tony, but you can be dam sure I'll avenge him.

Strange whips up a portal, and I follow them into the portal.

We arrive in the forests of Wakanda. I can hear people shouting, but I don't see Thanos... yet.

But, I do see Captain America, Bucky, Wanda, Vision, and others. I run up to them, not even caring that my mask is off.

"Where's Thanos?" I snarl.

"Excuse me? Wait- Spider-Man?" Captain America asks.

"Yes. Nice to meet you as well. Now, where the hell is Thanos?" I ask, venom lacing my voice.

"Um, not here? Why?" Bucky looks shocked as he stumbles over the words.

"That grape killed my father-mentor. Thanos killed Tony, and now I'm going to kill him." I answer shortly.

"Peter... I can tell you are a good kid. Don't do this." Wanda says.

"My father was just killed. I've lost everyone close to me except my aunt- my parents died in a plane crash, my uncle was killed and I couldn't save him, Tony is dead, now all I have is my Aunt May. I can't let her die as well." I explain, swiveling around, trying to spit Thanos.

"Rogers, restrain him." Natasha orders. Before I can react, I am being squeezed tightly in Steve's arms. He looks at me apologetically.

"Sorry kid. We can't have you getting hurt." He explains. I frown, slipping my mask on.

Suddenly, a boom ([clap, the sound of my heart and the beat goes on and on and on, and on on. Sorry, I had to.]) is heard and a portal appears with Thanos. I growl.

"Ah. The Avengers. Earths mightiest heroes. Well, Iron Man is dead, and if none of you give me the Stone, you will all meet his fate." Tha is explains cruelly. I relax, and Captain America loosens his grip.

I spring from his arms, choking back a sob.

"Karen, activate Instant Kill Mode."

I launch myself on to Thanos....

Tony will be avenged.