Coming Home

An: So this is short, but made me cry (I'm being very emotional) and has IW spoilers. Listen to the song while reading, it made me cry (why am I so emotional?) and sorry it ends kind of bam! Marvel/Avengers don't belong to me. Have fun!
//////

"The following heroes, along with many others, have perished. Turned to dust, by Thanos. The remaining Avengers and I, will stop at nothing to save our loved ones." Tony Stark, Iron Man, announces to the world. It had been one year since the Snap, and the world was only just getting back to its feet.

"The Winter Soldier, James Buchanan Barnes." Steve wiped a year from his eyes.

"Falcon, Sam Wilson." Steve wipes another tear for his other fallen friend.

"Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff." Clint bows his head in memory of the female twin.

"Loki." This bows his head, years slipping down his face silently. Clint pats his shoulder reassuringly.

"Gamora" Rocket wipes his nose while Nebula puts a hand on his shoulder. He doesn't shake it off like he normally would.

"Vision" Tony gets a little choked up with this name. He created Vision. His coding, his body, everything.

"Black Panther, King T'Challa." Shuri wipes a few tears from her face while her mother hugs Nakia tightly, Okoye watching everything carefully.

"Doctor Strange, Stephen Strange." Wong, along with all who knew him when he first started learning magic, now their heads.

"Star-lord, Peter Quill." Rocket and Nebula try to stay strong.

"Groot." Rocket's face his heavy with tears.

"Drax" Nebula pats Rocket comfortingly.

"Mantis" Natasha pats both of the remaking Guardians in their backs. She knows what it's like to lose family.

"And finally... Spiderman, Peter Parker." At this, Tony's voice completely cracks, tears dripping down his face.

"The Avengers will each day a word for their friends."

All of the Avengers give their speeches, and by the speech for Spiderman, the entire world is weeping. Tony steps up first.

"I had the pleasure of meeting the young boy behind the mask. Peter Parker. A nerd, science geek, victim of bullying. He was orphaned at the age of 6, then lost his Uncle at the age of 14. He never used his powers for anything but helping people, and tried to save everyone, no matter the cost. He was amazing, and that was what made Spiderman amazing as well." Tony says, tears dripping down his face.

"Spiderman, Peter, he has this innocent wonder about him. He was weighted with PTSD and nightmares, bullied by his peers, saving the city. Yet when he saw Bucky's metal arm, the one that can bend steel without a problem, he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He could make even the darkest person crack a grin." Steve adds.

"He was amazing."

"Kind."

"Smart."

"Brave."

"Helpful."

"Modest, I have to add. The praise is making me blush." A voice called.

A spaceship dropped down from the sky, a familiar red and blue figure dangling from it.

"I told you I'd come home." Peter grins, hugging Tony.

And he's right.

They came home.