The Best Avenger

An: So I realized I had been neglecting this story... so here you go! It's shirt and simple, really, more of a place holder while I work on my others. In this one, Peter is 17, and was adopted by Steve and Tony at age 14. Also, Stony. Avengers/marvel do not belong to me. Have fun!
////

Peter walked into the gym, where lots of yelling was coming from, and stopped dead in his tracks.

The Avengers were standing there, yelling and arguing like a bunch of kindergartens. Natasha was threatening to put gum in their hair, Clint was threatening to dye everyone pink, Steve and Bucky were locked in "did not-did too" combat, Tony and Bruce were glaring at each other (no green eyes present), and Thor was saying loudly how he might be the best.

At least the gym wasn't on fire this time.

Peter whistles loudly, and all heads snapped towards him.

"What the hades are you all arguing about?" Peter asks.

"Something. Now, for today's training, we are going to try something different." Steve grins.

"All of us- ignoring Bruce- against you!" Tony cheers. Peter blinks widely.

"Sure. I'll fail miserably, but why not? I'll fail even if I don't, so why not just fail in style?" Peter nods along with his failure statement. Bucky looks at the kid, worried. Is that what all teenagers think these days?

Peter gets into his fighting stance, as do the rest of the Avengers. Bruce counts down, and the team leaps into action.

Peter flips up onto the ceiling, pinning Natasha and Clint to the ground with webs, almost like a straight jacket. He drops down, lightly tapping them each on the head, and they tap out. If it had been real, they would have been knocked out.

Peter dodges a volley of blasts from the suit, before leaping onto it, and pressing the emergency power off button. The button shut the suit down for 15 minutes.

The suit stiffens, and Tony is frozen.

Peter turns his attention to the three remaining heroes, who until now had been coming up with a plan for attack.

Thor, Bucky, and Steve all launch at once, and the next few minutes are a blur to Peter.

He webs up Bucky and Steve, punching them both in the gut, and they tap out, and then Thor's hammer gets thrown, which Peter catches, and throws back to Thor with equal if not greater force. Thor goes flying across the room, landing on a bunch of mats. Peter bounces on his feet, fists raises in his defensive position. Thor taps out, meaning Peter wins.

"Peter, That was absolutely terrifying." Clint states. Peter sucks his head, blushing.

"You just took down the entire Avenger team on your own. Worked with Mjolnir. And you are 15." Steve's mouth hangs open slightly, in shock, awe, and slight terror.

"It wasn't much."

"Peter Benjamin Parker-Stark-Rogers, don't you dare say that was nothing! Not even Capsicle can do that!" Tony yells.

".... I'm just going to go- and um, do my homework." Peter dashes off, leaving the shocked Avengers.

"I guess we got our answer to what we were fighting about. That kid is going to be the best Avenger one day. He might even make a better leader than you, Cap." Natasha says. Everyone nods.

Spiderman is clearly the best Avenger.