Scars

An: So in this one, Peter is 16, and was kidnapped by Hydra when he was 14, he was tested on and tortured. He escapes from Hydra a few days after us 15th birthday, he is Tony Stark's son. Marvel/Avengers do not belong to me, and trigger warning, brief mentions of torture

Peter POV

I ran into the gym locker room, grabbing my stuff to change into as quickly as possible. I change in the bathroom stall, putting my clothes in my locker before heading out for gym.

————————————————

I race back into the locker room, but all the stalls are locked. I start pacing nervously, looking around the locker room, making sure no one is there.

I take off my shirt when I hear footsteps approaching. I panic, pulling it back on.

"You going to change Puny Parker?" Flash teases, standing with the rest of the football team, watching me. I shakes my head.

"I-I'll Wait. Until you guys leave." I stutter. Flash laughs.

"Nope. Change. Right now." Flash orders. I hesitantly reach my hands up to take my shirt off, hesitating.

Flash flares. "Now Parker!"

I quickly pull my shirt off. Looking down. The entire locker room is silent.

Flash POV

I state in shock and terror and the sacred, muscular boy in front on me.

Across Peter's chest are the words "Hail Hydra", with a long number like a serial code. Across his back, a brand almost, of a squid or an octopus. He is littered with more scars, little nicks, areas where it looks like his skin was melted off, where acid was thrown on him. Three large claw marks rake down his stomach.

"Parker, are those bullet wounds?" Our quarterback asks. Peter looks down and taps one of the round scars.

"Yes. I got shot in the stomach. Went right through." Peter whispers. I look Peter up and down, doing a double take again.

Puny had muscles.

His abs are well toned and more defined than anyone's on the football team, his arms are strong and powerful looking. He quickly finishes changing, and I notice his long legs are strong and powerful too.

"Puny, how'd you end up with those?" I ask. Peter stares right at me, looking like a classic nerd in his sweater vest.

"I was kidnapped. Tortured. By Hydra, when I was 14. Hydra takes people, runs tests on them, and then brainwashed and trains them to be assassins. I was lucky- I escaped before they could wipe and train me. But i still have the scars." Peter says quietly.

"All of those are from Hydra?" A kid I don't know well asks. Peter shakes his head.

"No, some of those are from my extra activities. You guys don't even know half of the things about me. I learned well from my father on how to keep a front." Peter explains, a ghost of a smile on his features.

"Who's your dad?"

Peter grins, but shrugs. "Tony Stark."

He walks out of the locker room.

Who knew the nerd went through that much?

And what other secrets does he have?