Balance (Part two)

An: part two!!! Same things as last time, this is ten years after part one. Brief mentions of Peter's troubles so trigger warning? This is also pretty long.... so.... Have fun!

10 years later

Tony POV

I stand, along with the other Avenger-Guardians, at the edges of the throne room, surrounding the room. We wait. Thanos walks in, quickly followed by the Squidward-guy who nearly killed Stephen, the horned girl, and a small figure with golden robes.

The golden robbed figure walks up to the small gold throne, sitting. He smiles up at Thanos. God, he reminds me of Peter so much.

It had been 10 years sine the Snap. Time has stopped moving in the galaxy, and all though the people who had turned to ash had come back five years ago, time still hadn't resumed. The only way, we thought, was to defeat Thanos and his children. Permanently.

I raised my hand to signal attack, before the golden robes boy spoke.

"Uncle Thanos? When am I allowed to go back to Earth?" He asks. So sweet and innocent, he sounds like a 14-year old Peter.

"Young Spider, you know you aren't allowed back until humanity has fixed itself. I told you once, long ago, that you deserved the worlds. And yet you want Earth? I could give you Titan, or the planet Gamora was born on, or Asgard, yet you pick Earth?" Thanos speaks softly. The boys nods.

"Why Earth? They have pollution, and war, and overcrowding, even when Father halved them. Why that stinky planet?" Horns asks. The boy stills.

"I-I have other family there. An aunt. And I had my friend and school. I miss them both terribly, my friend and aunt I mean. The schooling here is great, Uncle Thanos. But... it's been nearly 10 years. Surely, humans have fixed themselves, have they not?" The 'young Spider' asked. Oh, how he reminds me so much of Peter!

"Humanity has attempted to fix themselves, but they will always be flawed. You should be grateful Father took you out of the Stone." Squidward says. Spider shakes his head.

"I was- am still human. I'm flawed then too. Even the most perfect human is flawed." Spider states. Thanos sighs.

"You would make a great ruler one day. But for now, we retire for dinner. Tonight, is pasta!" Thanks shakes his head. I motion to attack.

We leap into action, during all over, trying to strike down any of the villains in the room. The golden robes boy stares at us, not moving. His golden hood is pulled down low over his face.

"Mr. Stark?" He squeaks. I hold up a hand, and the fighting stops. Thanos, Horns and Squidward go and stand behind the golden robes boy.

"Young Spider, why do you talk to Tin-can Man?" Horns asks. Spider pulls down his hood.

"Peter?" I gasp.

Standing in front of me, wearing golden robes, is Peter. He looks so young, only 14 or 15, and his eyes are wider and brighter than I have ever seen them.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter runs up and throws himself onto me. I laugh, catching him.

"Oh, Peter... May is going to be so happy, Ned too.... oh, Pete, we've missed you." I sigh. Peter pulls back, grinning at me.