This is My Kid

An: this is terrible, but oh well. I am at least giving you guys an update? The ending doesn't make much sense, but I am exhausted after having three (3!) anxiety/panic attacks over the course of two days, so yeah. Anyways, have fun!
/////////

I tap my foot nervously in the ground. I had just gotten home from school, and was really excited to show Mr. Sta- TONY some new ideas I had for the suit.

The elevator opened with a ding! and I walked into the lab, head down, tapping away at some coding on my phone.

"So- Tony, I have a new idea for the suit...." I trails off as I glance up from my phone, freezing in place.

"Hey! Pete!" Tony cheers, turning to embrace the younger, ignoring the shocked Avengers.

"Um, Mr. Stark?" I ask, nodding towards the Avengers. Tony clucks his tongue.

"None of that 'Mister Stark' business, remember? Why do you listen to Pepper but not me?" Tony whines. I stifle a grin.

"Because Pepper is an intimidating woman. Even more intimidating when you find out easy she makes everything look." I reply. Tony nods.

"Oh! Well, team- this is Peter. Peter, team. Pete, you want to help me finish this last bit of design for Katniss' arrows?" Tony directs. I nod.

"Excuse me-" I toss my bag onto the wall, where it sticks. I scoot past the Avengers who are all staring at me surprised.

"Which ones are these?" I ask, scanning through the coding.

"These are the hydra-head ones, that spout off into five arrows. Finish that up and then you can help me repair the other's stuff. You know what, why don't I finish this, you can go find one of theirs to play with." Tony explains. I nod.

"Um.... Miss. Widow? May I please borrow your Widow Bites? Tony told me they started acting up in your last tussle." I ask. She raises an eyebrow, slowly pulling them out of a hidden pocket.

"Thank you, ma'am." I carry them carefully over to my lab station. Miss. Widow trails behind me.

"Wow. These are so cool looking!" I whisper, popping off the cover to get to the wiring. I cluck my tongue. "Wiring is all messed up.... needs new wiring, and a good cleaning..."

"Can you fix them?" Miss. Widow asks. I don't flinch, my spidey-sense having warned me there was someone there. She looks impressed that I didn't startle.

"Yes. Give me 10-15 minutes." I look back down and start working on the wiring.

I glance up a few minutes later to find the entire team gathered around me. I stumble backwards, knocking a wrench onto the ground, and a screwdriver along my arm. I hiss as the screwdriver scratches it.

"Engaging Injured SpiderBaby Protocols." Friday chirps. Tony startles up, already running over to me after he heard the bang.

"Pete? You okay kid?" He asks, concerned. He pushes past the Avengers, coming to a stop in front of me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, they startled me is all, I'm okay." I reply. Tony breathes a sigh of relief.

"Okay, why don't you go run upstairs, Pepper is coming home which means we are going to have a family dinner, so get cleaned up and do your homework." Tony nods. I sigh, but know it's for the best. The cut is already healing up- no use in revealing I'm Spiderman.

"Okay. I'll work in Miss. Widow's things later. Nice meeting you all!" I call, grabbing my bag from the wall. "Bye dad!"

I freeze by the door. I slowly turn to Tony. He sips his coffee, eyebrow raised.

"Problem kid?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, bye Mr. Stark!" I call, turning again.

"Kid?" I turn back around to face Tony, whom I had just accidentally called dad!

"Call me Dad more. None of that "Mr. Stark" nonsense. I'll see you late for family dinner night, yeah?" Tony-Dad- asks. I nod.

"Bye!" I walk out of the lab, running upstairs.

Tony POV

"Who the hell was that?" Clint asks.

"Language. Who was that?" Steve interrupts.

"That was my kid. Peter Parker, soon to be Peter Parker-Stark." I reply easily.

I spin, a screwdriver held threateningly in my hand. "Hurt him in the slightest way and I will not hesitate to send you back to Thanos. Peter is a precious little cinnamon roll, and if you hurt him, you won't only have me after you. You'll have the fandom."

The Avengers shiver at the threat. I grin, satisfied that they won't hurt my Peter.

"Well, I have a family dinner to attend, with my kid and wife. Adios!" I stand, walking out, leaving the poor Avengers shocked.