Reveal

An: So this is really bad, but I felt bad about not updating in a while. Also: I am watching a Marvel Movie Marathon with my family, and we have watched Iron Man 1+2, Captain America: First Avenger, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Infinity War, and we are half way through Avengers. My parents have now taken to calling me Loki, while I am know known as Black Widow to some of my friends at school... anyways, Marvel/Avengers do not belong to me, have fun!!!
/////

Peter Parker stood, chest heaving, over one of his enemies, Green Goblin. The GG has just attacked an elementary school, and Peter, in his Spiderman suit, had arrived to save the young children. The fight had escalated, until GG was knocked to the ground with a hard punch from Spiderman.

GG was slumped on the ground, far too drained to get up. Peter nearly collapsed several times, but held himself up until the police could get there. A small crowd had gathered, watching curiously as Spiderman stood over the villain.

Peter finally just decided to web GG, pinning him with webs, and then ran off.

He soon returned with a backpack, and drug the limp GG (GG has passed out from exhaustion) over to the curb. Propping the GG up, Peter opened his homework, and started working on it, eating a sandwich.

The crowd watched fascinated as the friendly neighborhood Spiderman worked in homework, while eating dinner, while watching a villain. But they were all confused.

Why was Spiderman watching the GG?

A young boy, age 9, covered in bruises and dirt, living in an old alleyway, decided to get the answer to that question. He walked up to Spiderman, sitting next to him.

Peter glanced at the boy as he sat. He tugged off some of his sandwich, and offered it to the boy. The boy ate graciously. It was the first real food he had had in a few days.

The crowd watched amazed at the small interaction. A few camera crews had shown up.

"Mr. Spiderman?" The boy, blonde hair turned brown by dust, asked. Peter glance over at the boy.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Why you doing your homework? And why haven't you left yet?" The boy asked.

Pete laughed. "What's your name, kid?"

"Holland."

"Well, Holland, my teacher gets pretty angry at me if I don't finish my homework. But my mentor, Iron Man- he has been helping me out with the whole "balancing school and hero"- gets angry at me if I don't make sure the bad guy gets locked in jail. My aunt also gets pretty angry at me if I don't have a snack." Peter explains.

"I guess that makes sense. Does your teacher or aunt know your Spiderman?" Holland asks.

"No. My aunt would freak out! She doesn't trust me to set the dinner table- I have a bit of a clumsy streak when it comes to helping out around the apartment!" Peter laughs. Holland laughs a little too.

"When are the police gonna show up?" Holland asks after a few beats of silence. Peter shrugs.

"Sometimes they take longer than others. They know I have Green Goblin taken care of, they can go make sure none of the kids were injured." Peter answers.

"What homework are you working on?" Holland asks. Peter tilts the paper so he can see it better.

"We have a big test tomorrow on the constellations. I'm still memorizing some of them." Peter answers. Holland nods. The Green Goblin starts to move.

"First day Greenie. Name's Spiderman." Peter laughs to himself.

"Spiderman! Or should I say Peter Par-" The GG is cut off by Spider-Man's hand, which is shoved into his mouth rather unceremoniously.

"Shut it." Peter orders. He webs GG'a mouth shut, effectively preventing GG from fully revealing his identity. Holland looks at Peter with wide eyes.

"Peter Par? That's your name?" The young boy breathes. Peter shakes his head.

"No, but my first name is Peter." Spiderman, now revealed as Peter, answers sullenly.

"Oh. Well, Pleasure to meet you Peter." Holland offers his hand to shake. Peter grins, and returns the handshake.

A whirring sound announces the presence of Iron Man.

"Hey Underoos. Heard the Pink Hobgoblin revealed it. Fully it just first name?" Iron Man, Tony Stark, says as he lands, his face plate flipping up.

"Only first name. I want to see how long it takes for people to cross-reference. I've given some hints- I have a constellation quiz tomorrow, I live with my aunt, and GG revealed that I'm Peter." Peter laughs, shrugging. Tony raises an eyebrow at the young boy next to Peter.

"Mr. Stark, this is Holland, my new friend. I was wondering if we could give him some money, clothes and maybe a family?" Peter asks. Holland blinks, stunned.

"Sure. Kid, you got any living relatives?" Mr. Stark asks.

"No sir. My mom died two years ago, my last living relative. Social services haven't been able to find me. I don't want to go into the system sir." Holland explains quickly. Tony nods.

"No problem. We can find a place for you." Tony says. Peter stretches, standing.

"Mr. Stark? Am I allowed to suit down? Like, go do my homework and hang out with friends? Not that this isn't fun- it's just I think I might have bled out slightly, and I might need to do stitches." Peter says quietly.

"Sure kid. Go have fun." Tint waves Peter away, and he waves to the group before slinging away.

})I({

It was two days later when someone finally figured it out. Peter had been having a hard time not dying from laughter, it took them so long. So, so many hints.

1. Constellation quiz
2. Lived with an Aunt
3. His name was Peter
4. Lived somewhere near Queens
5. It was the same backpack he brought to school everyday
6. Same sandwich he ate everyday for snack
7. What other kid turns up late, misses school and assignments, and is sometimes bloody and bruised up?

In the end, it was Cindy Moore, a short frizzy red-haired mathematician. She sat straight up in biology, cheering.

"I figured it out! I know who Spiderman is!" She yelled. The entire class, teacher included, a a sleeping Peter barred, perked up.

"Who is it, Moore?" Flash asked. Cindy grinned before gesturing with a pale hand to the fast asleep Peter.

"Puny? No way." Flash scoffs. Peter snores loudly.

"No- look, same backpack that was seen in the video, he is in our astronomy/science class and we had a test that day, he lives with his aunt only..." Cindy trails off.

"Point... and he is always missing assignments, always really tired, always disappearing and coming back with bruises." Another girl, Marissa Clinks adds.

"Puny can't be Spiderman. Spiderman is strong." Flash argues. Cindy walks quietly up to the sleeping brunette before flicking him lightly on his neck.

Peter leaps up out of his chair, throwing himself back into the wall. He blinks, eyes wide. A slight indent marks the wall.

"...."

The entire class is silent. Peter slowly adjusts back to his settings, wiping sleep from his eyes and yawning. He pulls himself off the wall, flipping into the ground.

"You guys figured it out?" He questions. The subbed class nods.

"Took you long enough. I as getting bored." Peter snorts. He opens his phone to call Tony.

"Mr. Stark, they figured it out. Time to reveal Spiderman to the entire world!"