Happy 2019!!!! (And a small oneshot)

Hey everyone!!!!! Sorry this is late, I was exhausted after watching the ball drop in NYC, So here it is.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone's 2018 was great, and that 2019 will be even better!!!!!

You are all so amazing, thank you for being so supportive and awesome..... I'm trying to update, but I've been having issues with my health and school life. But both of those things are getting better, so hopefully I'll be able I actually update!

I have a few heartbreaking (I think) oneshots that I'm hoping to publish soon. Here's a sneak peak at the one, "I wanted to Survive..."

Dear Mr. Stark (Tony, you prefer),

If you are reading this, I'm sorry. I've died. Hopefully in old age, or saving someone else. I hope they are safe, if it was the latter.

I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, that I let you down. I just wanted to live, to be a hero... like you.

The other Avengers are cool and all, but you are a literal genius- your scientific improvements have changed the world. You've always been my idol... I thought you couldn't get any better.

But you did.

You built the IronMan. And you've saved so many lives, thank you, thank you.

I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, that I disobeyed you. I wanted to live, to be a hero... like you.

You are a relatable hero. That's what makes you amazing. You wrestle with demons, and, while some may not see it, you have a heart if gold; or, rather blue...

I hope you realize that you shouldn't blame yourself. I'm sorry that I died, but don't blame yourself.

Please.

Take care of May for me. Check up on Ned everyone now and then. But don't seclude yourself. Please don't retreat. Marry Pepper, have a bunch of little Pepper-Tony's, make up with Steve, and kick everyone's arse who tries to hurt who you love.

Don't waste your life, Tony Stark."

So there that is! It should be coming out soon, so.....

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!