He nearly killed you!

An: So this is post Civil War and homecoming. Aunt May died (their apartment building collapsed) and Tommy adopted Peter. Trigger warning, mentions suicide, cutting and things like that.
Also, who's side are you on?  (I can't choose- they are both right to me)

I don't own Marvel/Avengers

Third person POV

Peter Parker-Stark and his father, Tony Stark, sat anxiously in the kitchen. It had been two years since the Avengers Civil War, two years since Aunt May had died and Peter had been adopted by his mentor.

Two weeks ago, Tony had used the phone, inviting the rogue Avengers to stay at the Tower as the final touches were being added to the revised Accords, so that everyone felt they were good. Steve's team had excepted, and were due to arrive any minute.

Peter was nervous. He had fought these people, stolen Captain America's shield! Granted, that was as Spider-Man, but still.

He was also really angry. Steve and Bucky has left Tony for dead! He could have died! And while Tony hasn't been his adopted father then, if he had been killed, Peter would be 6 feet under, right next to May, his last living relative.

Tony was nervous and angry as well. Nervous about seeing the people who killed Howard and his mother, and nearly killed him. He was also nervous about how Peter would react, knowing how angry and upset he was when Tony finally told him about what happened between the assassin, hero and genius billionaire.

He was also angry. Two years had gone by, nothing! Here Tony was, working his butt off, so that the Accords meet everyone needs, and nothing!

"Sir and mini sir, Steve's team is on their way up. Arriving in five seconds." Friday states. And even though she is an AI, a hint of anger and nervous may it may not be present.

The elevator dings open, and the rogue Avengers step out. Tony stands, Peter trailing closely behind him.

"Welcome back!" Tony exclaims, But you can tell it's forced.

"Tony! Great to see you again!" Clint cheers, moving to hug the billionaire. Tony allows it, hugging his friend.

"The rest of them should be arriving any minute." Tony says, and then the rest of Tony's team steps out of the elevator. The two teams reunite, and then sit in the living room.

"Um, Tony, who's that kid?" Clint finally asks. Peter waves.

"Hey everyone." Tony slings and arm over Peter's shoulder, and messes up Peter's hair.

"No! Stop! Not the hair!" Peter squawks, wiggling out of Tony's grip and jack flipping off the sofa.

"This is my son, Peter. You may reminder him from the airport." Tony smirks. Peter does a few flips, because he's bored and he can.

"You're the Spiderkid!?" Clint yells.

"I dropped an airplane terminal in you." Steve says quietly.

"Eh, a few months after that I had to lift a small ware house off of myself, so don't worry." Peter shrugs. Steve whips around to Tony.

"How could you let a kid do all of that?! Do you have no care about who lives?!" Steve yells.

"I do care! That's why I adopted him, so he didn't kill himself, so he didn't end up in the system!" Tony yells back. They meet each other in the center of the room, yelling at each other.

Steve reaches up to push Tony back, hands pushing on the arc. Tony tenses, his breaths short.

Suddenly, Steve is pinned to the wall by a bunch of webs. Peter's hands are raised, web shooters out. He glares darkly.

"Don't you ever shucking touch him again!" Peter screams.

"You and Barnes nearly killed him! You stabbed your shield right into the arc reactor! He nearly died!" Peter yells, glaring daggers at Captain America.

"He barely made it back. He nearly died. And then I would have died- you what to know why?! Because Tony is the closet thing I have had to a father in a long time. I was five when my parents were killed in a plane crash. I watched my uncle die in my arms because I didn't stop a robber. I watched my aunt being crushed by a building. And then, if you had killed my father-figure, that last living person I knew and trusted- I would have killed myself. I was depressed, cutting, and suicidal. Tony helped me- but if you had killed him, I wouldn't be here." Peter's voice drops to a whisper, but the kind of whisper that promises pain.

"Do you know how many nights Tony has spent awake, fighting nightmares of his friend nearly killing him?! Tony had his heart ripped out once- literally! His godfather, basically his father, arranged for a terrorist groupie to kill him! He ripped his heart out! And then you had to go and shucking do it again! You destroyed what little trust whenever had for you! Tony has always had serious trust issues, but you just made it a thousand times worse!" Peter states.

"And if you ever shucking touch him, or speak to him the wrong way- I swear, I will shucking kill you." Peter snarls. He sits back down, eyes burning, glaring at Steve, still pinned to the wall.

"Peter, lets go grab some lunch, Yeah?" Tony says into the quiet room. Peter's eyes immediately brighten, and he grins.

"Yes please!" Tony laughs.

"All right, you all have one floor, it's the one below us. You each have one room, and there is a kitchen down there. None of you are authorized pass this floor, so have fun!" Tony says to Steve's team, before walking to the elevator with Peter.

Just before the doors close, Peter glares at the Avengers, dragging a finger across his throat. The doors close, and laughter spills out.

"That kid is scary!"

"Someone help me down please?"

"Remind me never to get on that kid's bad side."