Silence

An: this is a really short one, I'm tired again (it is 11:00 pm where I am), and this is kind of bing-bang-boom so my apologies, I don't own Marvel/Avengers. I cried writing this (why the hades am I being so emotional? [oh. I rewatched IW]) so have fun!!!!
///////

The normally busy, loud city of New Yoke was silent. The whole country was silent. The whole world was silent.

Splayed on the ground, were two bodies.

The Vulture, Adrain Toomes.

And Spiderman.

The two had been locked in ferocious combat only two minutes before, never slowing down or stopping.

Now, however, their bodies were broken, mangled, shattered beyond belief.

Vulture's wings had gone on the fritz. Crashed into Spiderman, brought them both crashing into the ground.

They died in impact, bones shattered, organs ripped and torn, life... gone.

The world was silent.

Slowly, the people of NYC took to the streets. A little boy, no more than 7, slowly approached the two bodies. Very slowly, he lifted the mask off of Spiderman.

The peaceful face of Peter Parker stares with unseeing eyes. Cameras recorded everything.

A funeral was held that very day. The entire population of New York City joined in. Peter Parker's body was buried in a beautiful marble casket, with his motto etched in stone. His tombstone had the classic Spiderman-spider and webs, along with his motto.

At their service, stories and speeches were given and told. From Tony. From every single Avenger. From Michelle. From Ned. From May.

Songs were sung.

"Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can."

"Once I was seven years old...."

"I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home."

"Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can."

That night, the whole world was silent, in honor of the young boy who gave his life to save them.

Peter Parker.

Spiderman.

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can.....

The world was silent.

Silent.

does whatever a spider can....