Peter gets angry

An: angry Peter! Also, in this one, Tony adopted Peter when he was 14, because Richard and Mary Parker tortured and experimented on Peter. (Peter has truer issues from that) and Peter is 16. I don't own Marvel/Avengers

Third person POV

It was a normal day in the debriefing room, as the Avengers were just finishing up with Fury. Stark, as usual, had left early, and unusually, a boy of about 16 walked in. He sat at the table and started taking notes.

The team were very cautious around the boy, who had not disclosed his name yet. He had brown hair and brown eyes, and was young.

Fury payed no attention to the boy, as if this was just another day at Shield.

"And that wraps it up." Steve concludes.

"All right. Everyone is dismissed." Fury walks off, leaving the Avengers and the boy to themselves.

"So.. what's your name?" Clint asks the younger boy. The boy looks up with bored expression in his face, though his eyes are wide with innocent excitement.

"My name is Peter Parker." The boy, Peter, answers.

"How old are you and why are you here?" Natasha interrogates.

"Mr. Stark sent me so I could take notes for him. I am 16." Peter replies without missing a beat.

"Typical Tony. Running off and leaving someone else to clean up his mess." Steve sighs. Peter's eyes darken dangerously.

"I'm his personal intern. This is my job, what I get paid for." Peter says through grit teeth.

"Isn't that Pepper's job? Why drag a kid into Avengers business? He could he seriously hurt." Natasha points out. Peter glares.

"Let's not saying anything we will regret later." Bruce tried calming the group down, noticing how Peter's eyes flash dangerously.

"He's probably getting drunk in his lab!" Steve exclaims. That does it for Peter.

In one quick movement, Steve is pinned to the wall, Peter holding him up.

"I will have you know, Tony hasn't had a single drink, besides water or coffee, since he adopted me two years ago! He had to hurry off to the lab because his arc-reactor was failing, and he needed to fix it. Pepper is busy helping him get the new one in, so that he doesn't die." Peter growls.

"The reason I'm here is because he knows I can protect myself, I'm Spiderman for fluffs sake, and I'm his heir! I inherit the Iron Man suit if Tony ever dies- so he was getting me used to going to debriefings. I inherit Stark Industries and the suit and all of his bots and Jarvis and Friday." Peter shouts. He drops Steve and takes a step back.

"He also thought it would be good for me to meet you before I come on your next mission, because he knows I have trust issues after my "parents" experimented and tortured me. He said that you were all good people that he trusted, so I could trust you too." Peter says.

"But I don't think I can work with or trust any of you if you will just drag Tony's name through the dust the moment he tries to help himself for once. Do you have any idea what he does for you? He spent three weeks trying to design you each a floor that would be perfect for you. He stays up all night, checking and making sure that all of your weapons are upgraded so you go into battle as best prepared as you can. He has tabs on you at all times, with location, time, medical information, everything! During battle he knows exactly how all of you are doing and where you are! And you just drag his name down when he tries to stop himself from dying!" Peter yells.

"I'm going back to the Tower. I need to go tell Tony what his friends think of him." Peter spits. Shaking his head, glaring at the Avengers, Peter walks out.

"What the hell just happened?" Clint asks.

"I think Tony's son just nearly murdered us." Bruce explains. Clint nods slowly.

"Remind me to never tick off that kid again. He just threw Captain America into a wall." Clint mumbles.

"Remind me to never anger any Stark. They are some scary people when they want to be." Natasha says. The room falls silent.

Starks are scary.

Very scary.