CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Linus

Fraden and I waved good bye as James stubbornly drove away with Jennifer. The man had been so shaken about the fact that he had a niece he never heard of. He had had so many questions and had complained about how complicated his life was getting within days. He could be so dramatic. When the news of going out to get the little girl, he hadn't liked the idea of leaving Fraden and I alone, thankfully, Jennifer had seemed to want no arguments in the matter.

Which eventually lead to Fraden and I having the house to ourselves quite literally. I was excited to finally be with him without fear of someone walking in. I turned to my dashing mate who seemed to be avoiding my eye. He squinted his eyes in the distance and pursed his lips.

"I'll make the popcorn," he said snapping his fingers together and turning around. I couldn't help grin at his adorable innocence, sometimes it made me wonder who was considered the adult between us.

"Oh, I don't think we will be needing that." I said in sing song as I closed the door and followed him to the kitchen. I couldn't keep the weird smile on my face.

"Oh, but we do, you see we are going to watch a movie." He explained with a rather determined look on his face. I couldn't help chuckle then as I hopped onto the counter. As he passed by me, I grabbed hold of his shirt and managed to pull him towards me so that he was between my legs. I wrapped my legs around him along with my arms.

"Okay, we'll watch a movie." I said and kissed his nose, it scrunched up. "And we will cuddle," I kissed his lips, "and just be together." His eyes softened and he ran his hand from my thigh up my side to my chest then my neck and his hand stayed there. My lips parted as his eyes seemed to darken. I couldn't help give him a small smile as his hand tightened gently around my jaw and he pulled me towards him for a smouldering kiss.

It wasn't soft and sweet, it was rough and needy. I felt his desire in that one kiss and it made me melt against him as his tongue slipped out into my mouth, he flicked my bottom lip as he pulled away and I wanted to follow like the needy little minx I was but he wouldn't let me.

"Exactly," he said gruffly and ran his nose along the length of my neck. "We will do all of that." He said almost teasingly, he paused at my jaw and placed a wet kiss there and I whined before he let go of me. "So, Maze Runner or Maleficent?" I was trying to get my breathing in order as I focused on his smirking gaze. I glared, again, he was such a tease.

We ended up watching Maze Runner first. We cuddled on the couch and I spent most of the time kissing Fraden's exposed skin. I thought to the first time he and I met, how I had told him I wasn't ready to die yet, especially since I was still a virgin. I burst out into a fit of laughter as I recalled that day. I had been so terrified and so sure I was going to die.

"What's so funny?" Fraden asked with a frown, pulling his eyes away from the TV. "I'm pretty sure those things are going to inspire nightmares." He seemed to pout and I shook my head. He was so adorable.

"Just thinking about the first time we met." I told him and he frowned tilting his head.

"I nearly ate you." I laughed and shook my  head, slapping his chest.

"You sure looked ready to do that." I said as I straddled his lap. He trailed his hands up and down my thighs as he gazed up at me. I found myself smirking then. "You could always eat me now." I told him in my best sexy voice and he raises his brow.