AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you are anxious, GOOD!!

HELLO, beautiful people.

I know, what a cliffhanger, I'm cruel and unusual and that's okay.

Look, I know, I shouldn't have been so mean, but look at the bright side...there is non.

Can I just say I'm so proud of myself. I mean, I had given myself a deadline to suit my unusual pace and my constant breaks and I am a whole month early! Can you believe it!? I know, I know. Bowing dramatically.

Anywhore, I am sorry that the next book will only be available once I have The Heirs complete because I have had it on coming soon for way to long. I feel guilty. In order to do this I will be editing Rogue Assassin just to get me feeling their children even though they in the last chapter, it doesn't matter, it'll help.

I'm so happy, I feel all over the place, but it's okay. Did you like this book? I know I did, it was so much fun even thought halfway I was worried they would die. Yes, I contemplated their death, man am I happy they alive. Nervous laugh.

I know this was different from the usual epilogues, I had developed the style of giving the prologue of the next book in the previous books ending. This time, I said no, because we are nearing the ultimate end which, will blow you minds. If it doesn't.. Sigh, I have failed this series. But it's okay, I'll recover. Nervous laugh.

Okay, you all have better things to do, if you actually read this...I love you! Wink.

Bye!!!!

What follows is the reading order of this series, the ticks indicate that it has been edited. Enjoy!

Casters Council series :

1. The Alpha's Little Caster√ -COMPLETE

2. The Beta's Little Caster√ -COMPLETE

3. A Caster's Love√ -COMPLETE

4. The Serpent's Caster -COMPLETE

5. Caster Gabriel's Love -COMPLETE

6. The Panther's Little Caster -COMPLETE