EPILOGUE

Linus

I was washing the dishes when he attacked me.  His back pressed against mine and I smiled as he laid a lingering kiss on my neck.

"Why are you actually doing them?" He groaned as he pressed his crouch into my ass. I chuckled knowing how I had usually began doing them using magic even though it made me want to sleep if I did it long enough.

"Because, it's relaxing." I told him as his hands rubbed against my chest and down. He was getting me all hot and bothered.

"But I want to play." He whined into my ear as his hand slipped into my pants and the other up my shirt. I gasped and giggled.

"Play with yourself." I told him as my eyes fluttered once his hand wrapped around my cock. I bit my lips as he ground his dick into my ass and rubbed me till I was hard. My breathing had deepened and I swallowed as my body grew very warm.

"But it's more run to play with you." I moaned then and I gave it.

"You are impossible." I arched into him, I stopped washing the dishes and instead held onto the counter to keep myself steady.

"This is your fault." He mumbled as he licked and sucked my neck. I whimpered as his hand tugged on my cock, I felt him panting against me before he began to kneel. I looked out the window at the beautiful scenery outside as he puller my pants down.

I moaned as I felt his tongue slip through my twitching hole. I can't even tell you the sounds I was making, I was just glad we were alone. I pushed my ass against him and he groaned, his hand slipped across my balls and he grabbed my cock, I began to move my hips back and forth.

"Ahh, yes... Fraden!" I gasped as his finger found it's way inside of me. He turned me around then and his mouth wrapped around my throbbing cock, I gasped and groaned throwing my head back and running my hand over his head. "Oh! Oh!" I thrust myself into his mouth and he added another finger into my ass. "Fraden!" I whimpered and then he stopped. I whined when he stood and his lips were on me.

The kiss was so hard and passionate I thought I would cum from it alone. He pulled away and smiled at me. I panted and tried to kiss his neck when he pulled my hair. His hold was strong and my scalp stung but I moaned. It felt so good.

He trailed the finger he had had in my ass up my jaw to my mouth and made me taste myself. I moaned and sucked on his fingers.

"You dirty little minx." He hissed and ran his nose along my neck. Then he turned me around, I don't know when he took them off, but he held my hips and he pushed his cock all the way in. I yelled out in shock and pleasure. He groaned into my ear and he began to thrust into me roughly. In and out, I was pushed forward with each thrust.

He fucked me hard and he fucked me good. The view made the entire ordeal that more pleasurable.

"I'm going to fill you," he growled into my ear. "You will feel me for days." I felt myself gap and my ass clenched. He gasped and shook against me before I felt his pulsing cock twitch and warmth spread through me. I exhaled harshly and then I felt myself follow after him, the counter along with the dish water was covered with my cum and I was filled with his.

"I love you." I said in a whispered pant. Fraden trailed his hand over my shoulder as he rocked us back and forth. It wrapped around my neck and he turned my face back and kissed me. It was slower but still rough. He bit my lip and tugged on it.