CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Linus

I didn't know how I was meant to feel as I opened my locker at the end of the school day to find a familiar purple book without a title. I stared at it for the longest time before I looked around before grabbing it and opening it. It really was the book, my book. I thought I wouldn't see it again and that had made me feel sad, funny enough.

"Ready to go?" I turned to Jennifer who smiled at me brightly. After she brought her daughter back a few weeks ago, she had been happier, friendlier and it took a bit getting used to.

"Yeah," I said and closed the locker, almost immediately I was stopped by Andrew and Carol.

"So, are you still having that party this weekend?" They asked me excitedly. Yes, my birthday was fast approaching and I was excited. It would be the first ever time I actually celebrated my birthday and I was genuinely looking forward to the entire ordeal, no matter how disastrous it maybe.

"You know it," I told them with wide grins. Carol kissed my cheek and Andrew patted my back before I was able to catch up with Jennifer.

"You do know that if anything breaks, James will ground you." Jennifer said as I caught up, I chuckled. James had really taken the role of rather figure more seriously since he went to get Camille, Jennifer's daughter. An adorable 5 year ole with a sassy personality.

"Good ole James," I said once we were outside. I was happy for the end if the school day, I wanted to go home to my babe, I already misses his touch, even though he touched me plenty last night. I just wanted to be in his arms and have him sit with me while I did my home work.

We got home in no time to find Camille and Fraden in the living room.

"I wasn't going to say nothing, but, he did bad thing and I couldn't not," Camille said to Fraden. I could tell she had just arrived from day care. She gasped as soon as she saw Jennifer.

"Momma!" She said excitedly and lunged at her mother.

"Hey, baby, how was your day?"

"Very good! I made a boy cry." She giggled and Jennifer gasped with pride as tickled her daughters belly while I jumped into Fraden's lap, he groaned and pushed me off.

"You can't do that." Fraden told me as he adjusted his jeans. I gapped at him more amused than offended.

"You pushed me!" I yelled pointing at him. "I can't believe you pushed me!" I yelled at him and stood from the ground.

"I'll do it again too if you keep jumping so carelessly." My eyes were wide then as I glared and stalked out of the room. I snickered as I took a bowl out from the counter, I filled it with water and turned only to gasp as Fraden was already there, arms folded and smirking.

"Were you seriously about to pour water all over me?" He asked blankly and I looked at the bowl then him and scoffed.

"This?" I held it up, "for you? No, I was just...very thirsty." I held it up to drink and rolled my eyes from behind it.

"Really?" He took a step closer to me and ended up boxing me up between the counter and himself. I swallowed. He was being increasingly difficult these days. He was always a step ahead of me and he never missed an opportunity to frustrate me in every way possible. "How about I give you something else to quench your thirst?" He whispered huskily into my ear and my eyes widened as he pressed his pelvis into my side. I brought the bowl closer to my chest and flushed.

He said the darnedest thing, and I bet everyone thought that I was the pervert. I looked at him from below my lashes and bit my lip before I smirked. I placed the bowl down and pushed him away.