Prolouge

Elsa's POV

I am locked inside my room. Why? My dad locked me here to make me listen to him. Yesterday he knew that I met a guy. I told him he is just a schoolmate but he didn't believe me.

"Sweetie, you know that I become like this because I am overprotective.
You and Anna are the only one I have" dad explained.

"I understand, you don't want us to end up on untrustable guys. Well, you became like this when mom died." I replied.

"Yes, I promised your mother to protect you. I will take care of you and love you with all my heart." he explained.

"I understand, but dad. I don't even want to have love life. You said no boyfriends until I graduated, right? I'm still college." I replied annoyed.

"Well, you are right. But this is your last year!" dad panicked.

"Dad, Elsa is responsible. Let her be." Anna said teaming up with me.

"Fine, but sleep early. You have school tomorrow. You too Anna" dad reminded.

"Yes, dad" Anna and I said.

Tomorrow is the first day of school in Disneywork's. Anna is still in third year highschool. Me, last year for college. I stared at the ceiling and the last thing I knew was I fell asleep.

Jack's POV

School again. I admit, I'm a bit bad boy but not too much. Hiccup my friend just told me that. I have to go to our school's dorm and I should know who my roommate will be. I hope it's Hiccup, Eugene or Aster.

Disneywork's it is! I already ate my breakfast and get my keys. I drove off to Disneywork's.

Elsa's POV

I am in front of the school's gate and saw my friends. Punzie and Merida.

"Elsa! It's so nice to see you again!" Punzie said full of energy.

"Stop jumping aye?" Merida said with her thick accent.

"I missed you very-Aahh!" I screamed because a car almost bump me.

"Where are ye going?" Merida asked.

"Going to follow that car!"I replied while running.

I follow it and I was shouting at it.

"If your not gonna be carefu-." I cut off because the door was opening.

*slowmotion.*

I saw a white haired boy going out of his car.

"If your not gonna be careful, you better not drive." I told him with a bit anger in my voice.

"Sorry, cutie. Next time I'll make sure that I will be careful. Happy?" he asked smiling.

I got bothered by his smile. It was hypnotyzing.

"I.... uuhhh.."I ran out of words.

"Elsa! You better not go without us again!" Punzie shouted.

I looked back to the guy but he wasn't there anymore. How dare he?

Jack's POV

I insanely met this gorgeous girl. I didn't mind on asking her because I know that all of us will introduce ourselves later. I went to the office and got my locker's number and schedule. My locker number is 108 and my first subject is Arts. I went to my locker and decided to make the pattern 1616. You know my name number. I was about to put my books in when I heard some fanboys. I looked af where they are looking at and saw the three girls earlier. I knew the name of the platinum blonde haired girl because a girl with a long blonde hair shouted it earlier. I was about to go out when I saw fangirls running to me. Yup, this is the life of a handsome and hot guy. I ran but I heard someone screaming, Elsa. I ran back to the fanboys and pushed them aside. I held Elsa's hand and we ran to the Janitor's closet. They were gone.

"Thank you, but Punzie and Merida are srill there!" Elsa said.

"Welcome and they followed us and we lost them. They ran too." I replied a bit annoyed.

"Wait your the guy earlier!" she noticed.

"So?" I asked her.

"Your different you know?" she said.

"Of course! I'm hotter than those guys." I replied confidently.

"Assuming, that is not what i meant!" she explained.

"Whatevs." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go out." she went out and ran to her friends. She's different from other girls. The bell rang and I went to Arts class.