When A Problem Takes Place....

C  H  A  P  T  E  R
        T  W  E  N  T  Y  -  T  H  R  E  E

Jack's POV

  I can't believe it. Elsa hugged me back and she replied that she missed me too. Oh my God. She pulled away from the hug and looked at me smiling. I tucked some hair behind her ear and before I remove my hand, she held it and put it on her right cheek.
                ''Jack, I realized something.'' she said and looked at her feet turning red.
                ''What is it? Is it imporatant?'' I asked her. She nodded and walked a few steps backward. She turned around facing her back at me. She put her hands at her chest.
                ''I appreciate the things you did for me. I love them-.'' she turned around to look at me again with her determined eyes. ''- I really love them. I respect you as a friend and as my brother. But now, I think, I learned more than that. I think I should keep a distance from you. Thing are gettin complicated and-.'' I cut her off by coming to her and shushing her.
                ''Shh, shh. Don't think of that. Just go with the flow, Elsa.'' I told her and smiled. She hugged me again. I heard a slam and quickly pulled away. Anna might see us and think of something more. Just in time.
                ''Good morning, Anna.'' Elsa greeted her. Anna lazily waved and layed down on the couch. 

Elsa's POV

  Why does it have to be like this? Do I like Jack? It's complicated. I don't know what to feel about his actions. I always feel like I always miss him when he is nowhere to be seen. I feel like an explosion butterflies in my stomach when I see him smile. I feel contented and perfect when he is around me. I have to decide and know if I do love him. We just have one problem. He is my stepbrother. 

  I don't want it to take place between us. I should hope for the best. I ate breakfast with them. Jack kept on staring at me and was smirking. I coughed and stood up. I went to my room and locked it. I plopped on my bed. I looked at my left and saw a picture frame. The photo was so memorable. It was mom and dad's wedding day. Jack and I were laughing with Anna, Merida and Hiccup. I sighed when I looked at the photo. I should forget my feelings and go with Matthew.

  Yeah, Matthew. But, I don't feel what I should feel for him which is different. There was a knock on the door. 
                ''Elsa? Come out, we need to talk.'' it was Jack. I hurriedly jump from my bed and opened the door. As soon as I saw him, I jumped at him and hugged him. I cried loudly.
                ''Elsa? What happened?'' he asks me. I didn't say anything. Instead, he carried me and sat me on my bed.
                ''What's wrong? Are you hurt?'' Jack asked. I nodded.
                ''Where?'' he asked me. I pointed my chest meaning I am having heart aches.
                ''I can't stand it. It's too complicated.'' I told him. He smiled worriedly and sat next to me. 
                ''Everything will be alright as long as I am here, ok?'' he said and completely layed down. I did the same. I changed my mind. I will go for Jack. He i so warm to me. He is the ideal guy that I dreamed of. 
                ''Jack, help me choose. You that is my dream or Matthew who is patiently knocking at my heart?'' I asked him. He smirked.
                ''Choose me, I am your dream and that dream will soon happen. I have to admit, Elsa. Even though you are my stepsister, I think I fell inlove with you.'' with his sentence I sat up fast. He loves me?
                ''You don't need to worry about getting alone anymore. I am here to make you perfect and make you special.'' he said and caressed my hair.
                ''Actually, Jack. I have to say something. I-I l-love you too.'' I said shyly. I don't know what his reaction would be. He sat up too and put a finger on my chin. 
                ''Say it once more.'' he told me. I sighed and looked at his yes.
                ''I love you too, Jack. You are my dream.'' I said which made him pull me and kiss me passionately. I never knew kissing the one you love would be like heaven but I kissed back which made him put his hand on my head deepening the kiss. 
                ''I love you very much. I won't let you go. Come hell and high water. Nothing can stop me from loving you.'' he said and kissed me again. I never felt so happy like this. But we have a problem.

What would mom and dad's reaction be?

Author's note

Oh my! Jelsa happened! They are now official! Comment if you want to give tips to them and if you want to tellt hem to stop their relationship and just be sister and brother. Pls do! It would help them a lot.