Let's Start

C  H  A  P  T  E  R

      T  W  E  N  T  Y  -  F  O  U  R

Elsa's POV

  I was restinng my head on Jack's che my hair and I hugged him.

.For me, his heartbeat is the most beautiful music. Jack was caressing my hair and I hugged him tightly.

  "What's wrong, Elsa?" He askdd me when I sighed.

  "What do you think will mom and dad's reaction be?" I assked him which made him gasp.

  "No, Elsa. We are never going to tell them. Imagine on what will happen. Do you want the to get mad at us and make us stop loving each other? I won't let that happen." He said and kissed my forehead. To be honest, I like this moment. Being with Jack and nobody can stop us. But I spoke too soon when Anna knocked on the door.

  "Merida, Hiccup and Punzie are here! They want to see you." She said and left. I looked at Jack worriedly and he did too. We never knew they would come home so early. I stood up but before I open the door. Jack kissed me fully on the lips which made respond to it.

  "Don't act different and don't be obvious, Ok?" He asked me and I nodded. When I opened the door, Hiccup was there.

  "Umm, hi? Where's the bathroom?" He asked nervously. I pointed the room at the right and he ran. We went fownstairs and saw Merida, Punzie and Anna squealing.

  "What's with the screaming stuff?" Jack asked them while covering his ears.

  "5 Seconds of Summer are having a concert in Winter Stadium! (Made up)" Punzie said excitedly.

  "Can we come?" ANNA ASKED.

  "Yes, but sorry girls. I am not coming with you." I told them which made the girls gasp.

  "But you 5SOS. How come you don't want to come?" Anna asked me.

  "Changed my mind. I more like Maroon 5." I said and smirked. Anna, Punzie and Merida shook their heads disappointedly like I betrayed hem which made Jack laugh and put an arm around me.

  "Looks like Elsa is with me. I am going to Summer's Stadium to watch the concert of Maroon 5. Wanna come, Els?" He asked me and I nodded making the girls sigh.

  "Fine, but I swear, you will regret it." Merida said and sat on the couch.

Anna's POV

  IT WAS DINNER TIME, Jack said he wanted to sit beside Elsa so he did and I was infront of them. We prayed and I sat again.

    "I already bought the tickets!" Punzie squealed. Merida and I looked at each other and squealed too. Elsa covered her ears. I realized something, why is Elsa using her spoon with her left hand when she is right-handed? And why is Jack not using his fork?

  "Woops!" I said because my spoon fell. When I reached for my spoon which is under the table, I saw something that is very disturbing.

JACK AND ELSA ARE HOLDING HANDS.

I quickly sat back and saw Jack and Elsa quick glance at each other before looking back at their food. Something smells fishy. Oh yeah! Our dinner is Buttered Dory! Hehe. Wwhen we finished eating, Jack and Elsa quickly go to Jack's room. They said they would buy VIP tickets online. I quickly run to Merida and Punzie who are watching tv when I heard hedoor close.

  "Anna, you just ate! Don't run." Punzie told me.

  "This is important. I accidentally drop my spoon and saw Jack and Elsa holding hands!" I told them. Punzie stood up quickly.

   "Anna, don't be silly. They are siblings, it's natural." Merida said.

   "I guess your right, but one more move and I will really investigate." I said which made Punzie raise her hand.

  "I'll join you!" She told me which made me nod.

Oh, Elsa. What are you up to now and please, don't make me get you.

Author's Note

Anan will investgate jelsa. OH NO! SHE DOES NOT SHIP IT! She might stop them. Pls vote and comment on what you want to say to Anna.