Prank on Merida

Merida's POV

I was wearing my rushguard while swimming. Pfff, I don't want any bathing suit. I ask Jack and Elsa if they are having ''LQ''. They didn't know what it means. Frostidiot. Do you know what LQ means? Well, if you don't know what it means, it is ''Love Quarrels''. You know, I see a cute couple between the two of them. They look cute together. But soon, they will be stepbrother and stepsister to each otehr. Ye know what I meant? I just got sad at the thoguht that Elsa and Jack will be impossible even thoguh they act all cheesy and that. Wait, what if their parents divorced or cancelled the wedding! But, that is harsh.  Oh MErida, stop thinking of it. You are just a friend, not part of the family! My phone ran and I quickly carried myself out of the pool to reach for it.

Merida: HEllo?

Mom: Sweetie, your dad and I are going somewhere. I want you to watch your brothers.

Merida: Just assign Maurice.

Mom: No, we want you to come her. Bye!

Mother of mushrooms and sticks! I'm having fun here! Well, I have to go.

Merida: Hey guys! I'll be going home, but I'll be back.

Elsa: Ok, make sure you come back.

Merida: I will!

And with that I left.

Hiccup's POV (didn't see that coming)

Merida left and I have an idea.

Hiccup: Guys, let's play a prank on Merida!

Jack: Yeah! This time, red head isn't gonna escape *evil laughs*!

Elsa: Uh, that's creepy. Anyways, how?

Hiccup: Let's make her jelly and all!

Eugene: But with who?

Hiccup: ME of course, who would want to volunteer?!

Nobody raised their hands.

Hiccup: Aaawww, am I that bad?

Punzie: LEt's just think to whom Merida is close!

Elsa: Umm, me?

Hiccup: Excelent!

Jack: *whispers* Pfftt, nice plan nerd.

Elsa: Did you say something?

Jack: Nothing! I said great plan!

~

Merida came and all of us are still at the pool. I signalled everybody and they nodded. I went to Elsa and she acted like she doesn't know how to swim.

Elsa: Hiccup, can you pwease teach me how to swim?

Hiccup: Of course! Who wouldn't?

Merida jumped into the water. I carried Elsa and taught her everything else. On the corner of my eye, I saw MErida turning red like her hair. Elsa kissed me on my cheeks thank you and that was when Merida took a BIG water gun and shot water at me.

Merida: UGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Hiccup: *giggles* H-hey!

MErida: Ugh, what did I miss?

Hiccup: Nothing much.

Merida: Phew! I thoguht you did something fun without me.

Jack: Well we did.

Merida: -_-.

Author's NOTE

I just gave a Merricup part. Pls don't forget to vote and comment.!