1 Week later....

Elsa's POV

I was walking home. Vanessa, a pretty girl became Jack's girlfriend and Jack didn't have time for me anymore. They always go out and date. I understand him. Nobody would spend time with someone like me. 

I felt a presence but when I looked at my back, nobody was there. Suddenly, I felt a handkerchief covering my face and smelled a disgusting smell. But then, I blacked out.

Jack's POV

A week later, I liked that Vanessa and started dating her.

Cool?

Today is Friday 5:00 p.m. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Vanessa. She smirked. I knew what she was thinking. She jumped to me with her legs around me. I started kissing her. I closed the door and layed her down to the bed. We just kissed and kissed. Nothing more. She fell asleep and I heard her phone.

Someone was calling her. I opened her phone and saw that the one calling her has the name-. WHAT THE- BABE DOMINIC?!?!?!

I clicked answer and just listened. I didn't answer or talk. Just listen.

''Hey babe, thanks for stealing Jack's time from Elsa. Now, I have Elsa. Cool, right? Jack wouldn't mind looking for her because he is busy with you. I miss you babe. I love you.'' Dominic said. The call ended and I accidentally dropped the phone. I can't believe it. Elsa is in trouble. She needs my help! 

A message was sent to Vanessa and I looked at it. It said ''You can come here now.'' I should save Elsa. I can't believe it. I wasted my time with this..... girl. I have to go. I went to my ar bringing Vanessa's phone. It might come in handy. 

Author's Note.

Sorry if short. I just want you to be like ''Why?!?!??'', '''Pls update.'' NExt chapter is exciting. JACK GET HER BACK OR ELSE I WILL PUNCH YOU!!!!! Pls comment and vote.