Busted

Elsa's POV

   All of us were peacefully watching television when we heard the doorbell. I stopped Jack who stood up and gave him a I'll-open-it look. I opened it and saw Matthew. He immediately hugged me when he saw me. I tried to push him away but I can't.  He smiled at me but I didn't.

  " What's wrong, Elsa? I missed you. You didn't reply to all my messages and calls." He told me and I nodded.

  "I'm sorry." I simply said and hugged myself.

  "Nah, I won't get mad at you. Now let's go. We have a date, like I said in the texts." He said and pulled me but I stopped him.

  "I'm sorry , Matthew. I'm ending this. I have to tell you that you are nice but, I don't like you. I'm sorry." I said and ran to lock the door. He was knocking hardly on the door.

  "Elsa, Open up! I need to see you! You can't do this to me!" He yelled from outside the door.I just sighed and sat with them. Jack was smiling a bit. I really saw it but when I gave him a look, he stopped and smirked.

                                                                   ***

I was walking at the mall. Trying to forget what happened yesterday. I was about to look at the sky when I felt something weird. It was just 7:00 in the morning but I already felt dizzy. A ladyguard noticed me and walked close to me.

  " Are you okay, miss?" She asked me then everything went black

                                                                 ***

I woke up with Jack beside me. He looked worried and he smiled when I looked at him.

  "Where are we, Jack?" I asked him. He laughed deviously and opened his arms like he was accepting something.

  "We're in my castle...." he said which made me laugh. I heard a girl clear her throat and look at me.

  " Your in the hospital, miss. A lady guard brought you here." She said and I looked curious. 

  "Then, how did Jack get here?" I asked her but Jack flapped his arms like he had wings.

  " I was calling you using my phone since you weren't home yet and I was worried you wouldn't.