The Day at the Pool

Jack's POV

I woke up with Hiccup snoring beside me. I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I turned really red because of my look. A bunny ears headband, a drawn whiskers, a pink nose and a drawn tongue. 

Jack: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsa's POV

I heard Jack scream which made me laugh because I was the one who put it. In my head I was like ''LOL'' and then I laughed my lungs out that I couldn't breathe anymore. 

Click

I heard the metal of the door knob click and I quickly closed my eyes to fake sleep. I bet it's Jack. He has not yet left our room which made me really fall into deep sleep. 

25 minutes later........

Elsa: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I saw myself in the mirror. Someone put a drawn beard on me and a black eyelids which looked like I haven't slept for a year! I saw Jack laughing on the corner of my eye. I guess he was hiding. I looked at him and he stopped himself. But lead into him smiling then bursts out laughing.

Elsa: What the heck *points her face* is this on my face?

Jack: I should ask you too! What did you do with *points his face* my lovely face? 

Elsa: Lovely? You call that lovely?

Jack: Of course! I can see you drool.

Elsa: Of course not! Why on Earth would I drool on someone's face?

Jack: BEcause you are jealous that I am good looking that's why you made my face a paper!

Elsa: Well, you made me Santa Claus!

Jack: Well, you *points a finger at Elsa* made me Easter Bunny!

Elsa: Well it looks pretty good with my shirt! Bunny ears, drawn whiskers, pink nose, drawn tongue and a shirt that says ''Imma good Girl''!

We did not change our clothes yesterday because we were too tired and we forgot to change our shirt.

Jack: You too, Can't Touch This!

I heard Merida slowly waking up so I pushed Jack into the bathroom.

JAck: WHAT THE-.

Elsa: Shush, Merida is waking up I don't want her to see us like this *points at herself*.

Jack: Quickly put it off. 

I went to the sink and so did Jack. He looked at me that means he should be first. I gave him the nah-ah- look. I pushed the faucet and cold water came. I used my hands to wash m face. But when I was about to throw it to my face, Jack pushed me. Ok, now we are pushing each other to win the water. 

Elsa: Let go of my lovely faucet!

Jack: My face is the only thing lovely here.

Elsa: Oh yeah, because my face *puts her right hand below her chin* is gorgeous.

Jack: Not just gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous.

I blushed and looked at the mirror I look like a tomato covered in red paint.

Jack: Hahahaha, you look so cut when you blush.