Elsa's Secret Admirer?

Elsa's POV

I walked to my locker and when I opened it, I was surprised to see a box. i opened the box. Inside were chocolates. There was a note too.

Dear Elsa,

You don't know me. But you will soon. I am pretty sure you will like me back. Make sure not to flirt with other guys. Your mine, only mine.

Love,

Secret Admirer.

What the. How dare he say those things to me. New secret admirer? Ugh. I went to jack and showed him the paper. He looked furious. ''Who could this moron be?'' he asked me. I shook my head. He crampled it and threw it to the nearest bin. 

I walked to him and held his shoulders. ''It's alright. At least he isn't like Dominic.'' I told him. ''But what if he ends out being like him?'' Jack asked me. ''You said you will always be there for me.'' I asked him. He nodded and gave me a warm smile. 

Jack was completely over with the Vanessa-thing. He didn't went to the depression stage. He just played music and he said he was now fine. What a strong jack. I went to my first class but a girl stopped me from sitting on a chair.

''I'm Rapunzel. I am very sorry but that seat is taken. He just went to the restroom. I am completely sorry.'' she introduced and apologised. ''Óh, it's ok. I'm Elsa. Nice to meet you.'' I told her. She nodded. ''See you later at lunch!'' she yelled when I left her. I sat on a different chair and gladly nobody stopped me.

A nerd beside me sneezed and it was everywhere! I stood up to look for a new seat and gladly found one. Beside Merida. I went to her and sat down. She looked pretty annoyed. I introduced myself and she did too. She looked beautiful but was a bit boyish. She always passed Archery and Physical Education. 

The teacher came in and told us to change our clothes to shorts cause we are playing volleyball. I didn't mind changing cause I was already wearing shorts. Not really that short but still short. We all went out and Merida was on my team. She served the ball and Rapunzel hit it. 

It was closer to me so I went infront and hit it upward, Colline hit it back to the other group. Hey, even though I am girly doesn't mean I am not sporty! 

Time Skip

Jack and I were heading home. I left the chocolates on a nearby bench infront of our house and went in. We were all watching Spongebob when the doorbell rang. I stood up to get it and a random guy was infront of me. ''Umm, what do you need? Are you lost?'' I asked him politely trying to be nice. He shook his head. 

''I am here for you, Elsa.''

Author's NOTE:

Ooohhh, who could it be? Try to guess on the comments and vote.