Busted part two

Author's NOTE

Continuation of Busted. Wattpad didn't save the next part so it was cut. Sorry.

Elsa's POV

   "You wouldn't go home. She answered it and made me come here. I was worried. So, why is Elsa here again?" Jack suddenly asked the doctor. She looled serious and sighed.
  " Are you her boyfriend? " she asked Jack who nodded.
  " Wait a second, why would you ask him that?" I asked her but she ignored me.
  " How old are you?" She asked me and I shook my head in disbelief.
  " 23. Now, why are you asking? What is so important in all those?" I asked her a bit rudely.
  " Congratulations, miss.  Your 4 weeks pregnant! " she said happily. Jack chuckled a little while I looked at her blankly. Jack noticed it and pulled me out of the room. Tears blurred my vision and we stopped. Jack planted small kisses on my cheek.
  " I can't believe it. Your pregnant.  I am going to be a father. We're going to be parents! That's a great news!" He said but I stopped him.
  " Jack, think of it. Yes, I am pregnant and this is your child. Our child. But what would mom and dad's reaction be when they knew? We can't keep it as a secret. All secrets are coming out and popping out like a mushroom! Yet, your still happy!'' I yelled at him but he hugged me to calm me down a bit. It did. He was like my medicine.
                ''I'm sorry, Elsa. For being an idiot. But, think of us first. Don't think of the negative issues we're going to face. It's normal.'' he said and I cried more.

                                                                                        ***

                ''Élsa, you hardly touched your food, come on. Eat up.'' Anna whispered. I just stared at my plate and pushedit making mom and dad look at me. 
                ''I'm not that hungry. I ain't feeling well. Can I rest?'' I asked them and they nodded.
                ''Want some medicine?'' dad asked me which made me blush. I remember the thing I said earlier about Jack being my medicine.
                ''No thank you. I think rest is enough. Excuse me.'' I said and went upstairs. I layed down on my oh-so-comfortable bed. I just looked at my phone when it popped. I looked at it and saw a message.

From: Jack

I think you feel sick because of your pregnancy. Rest, ok baby?

My heart beat went faster. He just called me Baby but it meant a lot. I typed and clicked send.

Jack's POV

From now on, I will call Elsa my baby. What, it's cute! My phone popped. I was secretly texting Elsa under the table while eating.

From: Elsa

Baby? That's what you call me now? Fine. It's cute by the way. I should rest now. :)

                ''Jack!'' I heard a yell. I looked at dad who was furious. I think he noticed me texting while eating. There was a rule that now gadgets are going to be noticed while eating.
                ''Sorry, dad.'' I said and shoved it in my pocket and ate.

What should I do now that I am a father?