The Realization

Elsa's POV

  I felt an arm on top of me. I hugged it and felt my left breast. My eyes opened.

Did we?

No.

It won't be.

It is... impossible.

I sat up and hugged the blanket up to my chest. I looked around me and saw my clothes mixed up with Jack's clothes. I looked at my right and saw Jack sleeping silently. I shook Jack.
  "Jack, please wake up." I whimpered.  I was starting to cry. Jack groaned. He sat up and messed his hair. His eyes widened and looked at me. I nodded.

  "Jack, we had sex."

I told him and my tear fell. He panicked.  He looked at the floor where our clothes were. He looked back at me and his face softened. There, I cryed hard. He went closer to me and hugged me making him put my head on his chest. I just cryed.
  "Jack, what are we going to do? We.. we did this yet, we don't know what to do. Jack, we're now regretting it." I said he pulled his hand and put on my cheek to wipe the tears away.
  "Elsa, yes it happened. But it happened for a reason, and it is because we love each other. We'll find a way." He said. I just nodded and looked around me. I still can't believe it happened.

                                                      ***
Jack and I got out of the room and went downstairs. We realized we were in a hotel. We walked to the counter and Jack was about to pay when,
  "You don't need to pay, sir. Sir Adam already payed everything for you. Thank you. Oh, he left a note for Sir Jack." The man said and gave Jack a note.

Jack's POV

I still can't believe of what happened. The man gave me a note and I opened it.

  Hey Jack,
This is your idol. The band already left so we let you and your honeypie have some 'sweet time'. Don't worry about paying us, it's our treat.
   Adam.

I blushed a faint of red and gestured Elsa to go home. When we arrived, we heard the girls screaming.
  "Woo!" Anna yelled.
  "Who enjoyed seing 5 Seconds of Summer? We are!" Punzie yelled while raising her hand. They saw me and Elsa so they stopped screaming and sat down.
  "How was the concert?" Hiccup asked me which madw me remember the things that happened.
  "Uhh, great. We even took pictures with them." I said  nervously. Hiccup nodded and we saw Merida lying down looking at her phone.
  "Maroon 5 concert will have a part two of it next year." Merida read the article. Elsa and I yahooed. Elsa and I went upstairs to change our clothes. I took a shower first and wore my new clothes. I heard Elsa panting on the next room. I hurriedly run to Elsa's room and saw her curling up on the floor and clutching her stomach. I ran next to her and patted her back.
                ''Elsa, what'' wrong? What is hurting?'' I asked her.
                ''My stomach, also my l-low part. It's a sign, jack.'' I she told me which confused me.
                ''A sign of what?'' I asked her.
                ''That, we did 'it'. Jack, I don't know what will happen. Anfd I am scared. We just started our secret relationship but now, look, we already rush up things.'' she said and hugged me. I shushed her andcarried her to her bed and caressed her hair making her feel better. 

What have you gotten into, Jack?

Author's NOTE

*gasps*, they did. Pls vote and comment on what you think about it  and I would continue.