The Most Beautiful Night

Author's POV

I forgot to tell you, but remember, JAck, Elsa, Hiccup, Merida and Punzie already graduated because of the time skips and all.

Elsa's POV

Squee! Today is the Maroon 5 concert! Later at 6:00, the concert will start. Jack was sleeping beside me and he groaned.
                ''Up so early?'' he asked me. 
                ''Of course, today is the concert!'' I reminded him which made him sit fast. And fist- punched the air.
                ''Oh yeah!'' he yelled and jumped and jumped. We are solid fans of Maroon 5 which made us agree to go to the concert. We went downstairs and saw Hiccup, Punzie and Merida pushing themselves to get the apple. They slept here and would stay here until dad and mom arrive. Hiccup just decided to go to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert to watch the girls even though he loved Maroon 5. He thought the girls would do something crazy since they have VIP tickets and also Merida, his girlfriend, might go insane. 
                ''Mine!'' Merida yelled and bit on the apple. Hiccup and Punzie pouted.
                ''Hungry?'' Jack asked them lazily. The three jumped their butts out, they didn't notice us.
                ''Gosh, Jack. Do you always have to that like.... all the times? Well, thanks.'' Hiccup said sarcastically.
                ''Sorry, didn't mean to scare a cat.'' he said which made Hiccup run to him and they chased each other around the house. I giggled which made Punzie look at me weirdly.
                ''Elsa, your acting different. What happened? You look so wonderful and.... blooming?'' she asked which made Merida nod. I blushed because of the thought of jack. Punzie holds both of my shoulders and shook me.
                ''Tell me, Elsa! Are you keeping something away from us?'' she asked me. I shook my head.
                ''I would never! You trust me right?'' I aksed them and they nodded. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I felt hands around me. 
                ''What are you cooking?'' someone asked me with a bit of lazy voice. I turned around and hugged Jack back.
                ''Jack!'' I yelled happily. 
                ''A what? Jack? Elsa, wake up!'' I looked at the face and- Anna! Oh my gosh!
                ''Oh my! I thought you were Jack because you have this lazy voice and-'' I was cut off by Anna.
                ''It's fine. I am still sleepy but yeah.'' she said and sat on a stool. Phew, I thought she would go crazy. I finished cooking and called the others. When everyone sat down, Jack pulled me away from the others.
                '''Ready for the concert?'' he asked and showed two tickets. I looked at the tickets with awe. Now my dream is going to happen. 
                ''Yeah, thanks.'' I said and was about to get the other ticket when Jack clicked his tongue three times.
                ''I will keep them, you might lose them.'' he said and put them in his pocket. We sat down to eat and talked about having pets.

                                                         ***

Jack's POV

Elsa and I were here early so we went in front of the stage and sat on the foldable chairs. We also brought food since it is early and we might get bored. Elsa was beside me playing with her phone. I kissed her left shoulder and I felt her shiver.
                ''Sorry to make you shiver. Am I that sweet?'' I asked her and smirked. She looked at me with a smile plastered on her face.
                ''Of course. I love it when your sweet to me.'' she said and messed my hair. I pouted which made her peck- kiss me. When she was about to lean again to her chair I pulled her for a long kiss.
                ''Enough with the kiss, Frosty.'' she said and got a popcorn and ate it.
                ''Aww, eating again? I thought you get full on my kisses.'' I smirked after saying that which made her almost spit out the coke she was drinking.
                ''Jack!'' she said and blushed. I laughed. An hour later, a lot of people arrived and the stadium was now fully packed. The lights went off. It was starting. We heard drumsticks clicking and the lights went on again. There we saw Adam Levine jumping in front of us. The music played on