The Arrival

Anna's POV

  I noticed that Jack and Elsa weren't with us so I went upstairs. I heard crying on Elsa's door so I opened it without even knocking. Jack was there caressing Elsa's hair and Elsa was crying.
                ''Elsa! What happened? Are you hurt? Did JAck do something to you? Oh, I'll punch you big bro!'' I said and put on ym fist. Elsa stood up and stopped me.
                ''Oh, Anna. He didn't- umm do anything to me. Just a stomachache.'' she said and looked at the door.
                ''You should have told me, not Jack.'' I said going to the point.
                ''Well, he was the first who came, so sorry for you.'' she said and giggled. I fake pouted which made them laugh.
                ''We're home!'' someone yelled from downstairs. We all looked at each other and raced downstairs.

Elsa's POV

I froze when I saw mom and dad home.
                ''Y-your here!'' I said nervously. Mom nodded and went closer to me.
                ''Aren't you going to give us a welcome hug?'' she asked and I hugged her normally. While I was hugging her she sighed.
                ''Nothing to share to me? Like what happened when we were gone?'' she asked me. I stiffened and laughed nervously.
                ''Of course, nothing happened. W-we just went to a c-concert.'' I told her and she nodded. They went upstairs and left us all downstairs. I looked at Jack and he did too. He looked worried about him. About me. About us

Author's NOTE

I just updated a short chapter for today. Last update for today. Other chapters are going to be done tomorrow.