Author's NOTe

Hey guys! From my past ideas, what do you want me to use for my new book? Comment it and the highest vote on that idea will be my new book!

Your Heart (Sad Jelsa)- Jack and Elsa were enjoying their relationship. They were both happy on what they have. But it stopped when Elsa got sick and the doctor told Jack that she might die if not treated. What would Jack do?

Our Enemy's Daughter: It is about Jack's family that have their greatest enemy, Elsa's Family. And he fell inlove with her.

.Secret Killer (JElsa):It is about Jack, he was assigned to kill Elsa and Elsa was assinged to kill jack.

.The Spies (Jelsa): Elsa was taken by a group of spies. They will train her to be one of them. Jack, Elsa's trainer and enemy at first.

. Attack of the Zombies (JElsa)- A Virus spread the whole America and freedom belongs to the hands of...... eight enemies?

Jelsa in our time- Jelsa accidentally teleported to our time and quess what? People in our time saw them and this would be a long journey for them.

The Love Team- Elsa is a singer and an actress while Jack is an actor. They had the same project and would be love team. It is like the story My Leading Lady but I changed the title, you pick on what is a better title. Would their love be real and they would be developed?

 My Facebook Girlfriend- They met on an online social network. Would they fell in love in real life?

. I Fell Inlove with a gay- He is gay. But I love him. What would happen?

. A Sister's Sacrifice- Elsa loves Jack and Jack loves her back. But then, Anna had stage four cancer and likes Jack not knowing that he is her sister's boyfriend. Elsa wants Jack to love Anna so that she can experience love before she dies. What would happen?

.Secretly a Vampire- My boyfriend is a vampire. He can live forever but I can't. I should be one of them, but how?

. The Lost Princess- Elsa is taken away from her kingdom when she was a baby. She was taken care of the kidnapper. The kidnapper had a son named Jack and ytears passed, Jack fell in love with her. What  would he do?

The Dark's Partner- Elsa is Pitch's partner. They send nightmares to children around the globe. Jack should stop them but, he fell in love with her.

 Perfectly Bad- what would happen when a bad girl and a bad boy meet?

A Hundered Days-Jack and Rapunzel broke up. Jack likes Rapunzel again, he needed help to know if Rapunzel likes him again. HE asked help from Elsa and Elsa agreed. They would be a couple for one hundered days to make Rapunzel jealous. But while pretending, they fell in love then Rapunzel showed up to take Jack back.

Mixed Up- Jack and Elsa were accidentally teleporting to different kinds of movies from different studios.