The Unexpected

Jack's POV

I ccan't believe it! That hot, sexy and gorgeous lady will be my stepsister IF my mom will marry that Johnson. Oh well, I stood up, atemy breakfast, took a shower, brushed my teeth, wear my polo, took my car keys and drove my car. I went to school and saw Elsa. I ran ro her but I lost her because of the students on the way, Darn it? Then I noticeed a head with a platinum blonde hair. It's Elsa! I ran to her and touched her shoulder. She looked at me really frightened.

"Geez, don't scare me Frost!" she said.

"Sorry, just gonna ask what your next subject would be." I told her while opening my locker.

"Wait that locker is yours?" she asked me.

"Yup, now answer my question!" I said.

"English." she answered.

"Me too! Let's go?" I invited her.

"Sorry, gonna look for my friends." she answered.

"Well then, I'll go with you." I said confidently.

"You sure? Cause I think your friends are waiting for you and later would tease you." she answered while pointing at the ice hockey players.

"Nope, I'm sure. Those ice hockey players won't cause they will get afraid of me." I answered.

"Yup and  right now your talking to one of the figure skaters. Let's go!" she said.

We went to the canteen, then to the garden. There we saw Merida with Hiccup and Flynn with Rapunzel. Elsa giggled.

"Those lovebirds are just sweet, right?" Elsa broke the silence.

"Whatever." I answered her.

She widened her eyes. Why did I say that?

"So your bored with me? Then go with your friends and don't you dare get close to me." she  said while walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled but she kept on walking.

Ugh, this girl is just different. She is just too sassy! The bell rang and I quickly went to English class. Elsa wan't there. I waited for her but she didn't come. I ran to look for her. I saw her with a guy. The guy pinned her unto the wall and started kissing her neck. I ran to the guy and knww it was Dominic. I punched him and he held his face.

"What is wrong with you?" Dominic asked me.

"I think I should ask you. What is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him.

"Isn't it normal to kiss a girl? Look, once she is a nerd. Now she is so HOT!!" he answered.

"It isn't because she doesn't deserve it if it would be you!" I yelled at him

"Enough! The three of you go to the principal's office!" the librarian said.

We went there and the principal asked us.

"What did you do now?" he asked us.

"Sir, he pinned Elsa unto the wall and started kissing her neck even though she refused!" I answered quick.

"And?" he asked.

"I punched him." I said calmly.

"Ok Dominic, you are suspended for two days. This is done so i do not want anything to here from you" he yelled.

We went out and Elsa was looking at her feet.

"Thank you. I disn't know you would do that for me." she said looking at me.

"Your welcome. Now, let's go to English class?" I asked her.

She nodded and we went there. Good thing the teacher didn't notice us.