Saving my future stepsister..

Jack's POV

I was driving to town when Vanessa's phone rang. I pulled over and opened it. Dominic said hi but if I said hello, he will realize that it isn't his babe. I don't know what to do. ''Vanessa, you still there?'' Dominic asked. I bit my lip. Suddenly a girl screamed.

''Yes!!!'' the girl screamed. I looked at my back and saw a guy proposing to her. Thank you for screaming that, you just saved me and my future stepsister! ''You sound happy, ok meet me at our secret place.'' then the call ended. Damn it! I don't know where that place is. I texted him and asked what place.

Vanessa, don't be too silly. The place where we met!- D

I know, but I forgot because I have a bad headache right now.- J/V

I hope that reason would work.

Pfft, how silly. You would never forget that place because that's where we started ;)-D

Gross. I decided to just look at Vanessa's gallery and saw the last photo. It was in an apartment 56. Phew, you are one lucky guy, Jack. I went to that apartment and when I entered, I saw a girl on a bed tied up and a blindfold was covering her eyes and mouth. When I saw her hair color, i knew it wasn't Elsa.

''Well, well. If it isn't Jack who came here for his beloved stepsister.'' a voice said. It echoed around the room and saw Elsa tied up on a chair with her mouth covered. She kept on make muffled sounds and I tried to run to her but my body can't.

''Shh, you don't want anyone to know, right?'' Dominic whispered to Elsa. Out of the blue, Vanessa came out. ''I see you use things even though they are not yours.'' she said pouting. I was ready to run to Elsa but one of the school's football player caught me. 

''Let me go!'' I yelled. He put a paper on my mouth to prevent screaming. Then.....

Whack

He hit me with a frying pan. (don't think it's Flynn) It just hurt but I need to be strong. FOR ELSA! I kicked the guy and Dominic too. I spit the paper out and then ran to Elsa. I carried her like what happened when we were having fun.

FLASHBACK

Elsa: Put me down!

Jack: Ok.

I put her to the pool and she was coughing her lungs out.

END OF FLASHBACK

It's all coming back to me. I ran to the door and forgot all the things about me and Vanessa. I came back to the room and saw Vanessa helping Dominic. ''And to you, wre done!'' I slammed the door and carried Elsa to my car. She took the handkerchief off of her face and looked at me afraid. I hugged her without thinking. ''I'm sorry, Elsa. I'm sorry that I became so blind. I am sorry that I didn't believe you and spent time with you. I am sorry for everything.'' I told her looking down.

''It's ok. Now I know that, you learned form your mistakes. And most of all, thank you for saving me.'' I told him slightly crying. He nodded and we went home without telling anybody what happened. We came back to normal and became happy. The end. Just joking!

Author's NOTE

Pls don't forget to vote and comment. This is not yet the end. There will still be thrilling moments.