Elsa's Heart

C  H  A  P  T  E  R
        T  W  E  N  T  Y  -  T  W  O

Elsa's POV

  I WOKE UP from the sound of the door that connected my room and Jack's. I sat up and looked at the small opening. Jack was looking patiently at me. I stood up and wear my slippers. I walk slowly to him while rubbing my eyes because of my sudden movement. I opened the door and it revealed an indian-sitting Jack.
                ''Uhh, what are you doing?'' Ia sked him and crossed my arms. He stood up and messed his white shiny hair. He leaned on the door frame and sighed loudly.
                ''Waiting for you to wake up.'' he answered and looked at m with his dark blue eyes.
                ''Uhh, why? Are we going somewhere?'' I asked him. Why would he wait for me?
                ''No, we aren't. I just want you to see me first when you wake up.'' he said and smiled. My heart softened and relaxed when en he said that. He is so sweet that any moments from now, ants may appear. Ehe. I smiled at him and looked at my bathroom door.
                ''I'll just get dressed, k?'' I told him. He nodded and closed the door. I heaven a sigh. Why is Jack acting like that from the past few days? Is he experiencing something odd? Is he confused or complicated? I ran to my bathroom and showered. I put on my robe and looked at my walk-in-closet. I tried a lot of clothes but it didn't suit my style for today. For the first time, I want to impress Jack. Wait, what?! Where did that come from? what is happening to you, Elsa? Why are you thinking stuffs like that to Jack? Am I- no. No, I am not! Umm, I am in dreamland. Ehe. I just wear white shorts and a blue blouse. I saw jack typing something on his phone and then turned it off. He looked at me and walked closer to me. 

You know what happened next?
He hugged me....
You know what's next?
I hugged him back....  tightly.......
Next?
He whispered. ''I missed you.'' 
Unexpectedly...
I replied, ''I missed you too.'' Don't know where it came from.
Next,
You know what I realized?
I didn't mind.....

Author's NOTE

Oh my gosh, Is Elsa opening her heart to jack now? Did she like Jack now? Comment and vote pls on what you think about it