Shopping

POV: Elsa's Dad

We were awoken by my alarm clock. Alex stretched her arms and hugged me. I kissed her forehead. ''Morning, Alex.'' I greeted her. ''Good morning.'' she greeted back. We both got ready and went downstairs to announce something. ''Hello, we just want to tell you that the wedding is next, next Saturday!'' Alex informed them. Jack stood up from his seat, Anna squealed while Elsa almost spit on her coffee. 

''Next, next Saturday? So that means...'' Anna said letting me continue. ''Yes, later, you would go look for your gowns and suit.'' I told them. ''What color?'' Anna asked. ''Right, ummmm..... actually, it's green.'' Alex told them. Jack just nodded while Elsa stood up to take a shower.

Jack's POV

Seriuosly? Green?! I all colors they picked green! It could be blue! Wait, I'm not the one getting married. But still! If I get married, I am sure that the color would be blue! Dot. When I got out, I went to the small door and peaked in Elsa's room. Not that I'm a pervert! She was braiding her hair. She saw me at her mirror and screamed. 

''Goodness, Jack. Do you want to kill me?'' she asked me. ''No, I just want to give you a heart attack.'' I said joking. She rolled her eyes and finished her braid. We went to a store and looked around. I saw a tux that was awesome! Of course, it is black but the details were great! It is blue in the inside. 

This. This is what I am going to wear on me and my future wife's wedding. What the heck?! I let go of the tux. What am I saying? What has gotten into me? I heard a sound like a curtain sliding. I looked at my back and saw Elsa in a messy bun and WOW! She was caressing the green gown she was wearing and was smiling. 

She talked to Anna on what she looked like.  She is very beautiful. Inside and out. She looked at me. ''How do I look?'' she asked me. I smiled. ''No words can describe on how beautiful you are right now.'' I told her. Honestly, this is the first time I told a girl something sweet. She smiled back. ''Thank you.'' she said. 

At the end, I just picked an ordinary tuxedo. Don't worry fan girls, I still look hot and handsome in that!

Author's NOTE

Sorry for the short chapter! Pls vote and comment on what JAck said at the end!