Savior

The camping trip was one trip Namjoon would never forget; the fun, the laughter, the entertainment of being together. But, most of all, the love.

Love.

A word that's powerful, yet sensitive. It's a word that causes pleasure, but sometimes—quite most—ends in pain. It's one word that brings compassion, brings infatuation, lovers will act devoted; but of all of them, it's the cause of most pain.

Love is something Namjoon had—and still does—yearns for; the feeling of being loved brings warmth and a sudden happiness inside him. He longed for someone for love.

Camping had brought in a feeling is didn't know he would he get. And even as they start packing their things to leave the camp ground, as Namjoon took the time to observe the others, he could still feeling the tenderness in the air as the boys all helped each pack up.

Namjoon had noticed that calling the boys friends, would be an understatement. They were more than friends, a family almost!

Their love for each other stretched to the moon and back, and yet still wouldn't end. It was like the universe, never ended. That is one of the traits that Namjoon absolutely adored about them, but one that he wished to join.

"Namjoon! Come on we're leaving!" Namjoon heard Hoseok exclaim. Namjoon nodded and quickly grabbed his camping bag. He made his way to the large van and carefully placed his bag in the trunk.

In the corner of his eyes, he could see the two maknaes, Jungkook and Taehyung, playfully arguing about who's the most loved little. Namjoon chuckled. The two have been very competitive lately after Jimin complimented Taehyung's mini fort that was made of sticks.

It was really a simple compliment that anyone would receive; a simple "That's so cool! Taehyungie! Good job!" But, Jungkook taken it as a competition. After that, the two wouldn't stop arguing about who's the favorited and who's the best little. Obviously they did it playfully and didn't actually mean the insults they'd thrown at each other, but the boys would still try to stop them.

The insults weren't taken to heart, for they were merely small insults. Somewhere around the camping trip, Namjoon found himself getting caught up into. The two littles had began arguing who's Namjoon's favorite. Namjoon had reassured them that both were his favorite littles, but the littles only ignored the statement and continued their argument.

But, Namjoon had to remind himself that it was a joke and wasn't taken serious.

The boys all climbed into the van as Seokjin started the car. The car ride was filled with nosies, it was never silent. Everyone talked amongst each other, sometimes making jokes. Namjoon loved it all.

But, sadly it had to come to an end when they arrived at Namjoon's house. The boys all waved goodbye and helped Namjoon with his suitcase. Namjoon waved and then went to unlock his door.

He walked to his room, but just as he stepped into his room his mind immediately began to slowly regress. Namjoon shook his head quickly.

"Not now not now.." Namjoon the whispered. He quickly, as fast as he can, placed his suitcase in his room and practically ran to secure everything.

But, just as he was about to secure the rooms that needed to be secured, Namjoon stopped frozen. His legs gave out on him and his mind regressing.

Soon after, Namjoon was officially in his headspace. The little looked around curiously, "...A-ap-p..a.." the little mumbled. It seemed that he regressed into a baby.

Big problem.

Normally, it wouldn't be such a problem when Namjoon secure's everything before regressing, but he unfortunately didn't have enough time. He was hurting too much and his little side couldn't take; being hidden amongst the shadows for so long.