Flight 5

"Hyung! Let's go there!" Namjoon exclaimed and began pulling the elder towards another ride. Seokjin only complied. They had spent an entire week in Japan, then they took another flight to China, after spending a week in China, they took a flight to Thailand and stayed their for a week. As you can tell, the list goes on. It's been practically a month already. They're now in Europe, the U.K.

You could already guess how dreadfully tired Seokjin was at point. It's the end of the day for their 4th day in the U.K and their currently at a carnival. Namjoon was absolutely hyped after eating five cotton candies, twice as many sweets after that.

Seokjin had to practically force Namjoon to stop eating more sweets. Although, Namjoon had successfully stopped, he was now dragging Seokjin to almost every ride at the carnival. Seokjin was pretty surprised that Namjoon wasn't sick at this point—he shouldn't jinx though.

"Namjoon, we've already been to this ride though." Seokjin said. Namjoon only whined and pouted as he stopped. The elder let out sigh and closed his eyes. But, as soon as he heard a sob, he opened his eyes. It shocked him when he saw a sobbing Namjoon. He immediately pulled the younger to his chest and gently shushed him.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin asked worriedly. Namjoon only let out sniffs and rubbed his eyes with fists.

"A-Appa!" Namjoon sobbed. Seokjin sighed and kissed the little's hair. He rubbed his back in comfort.

Namjoon was in little space.

Seokjin carefully picked up the little and began walking towards the car. He could be eyes stare at him, but his face remained blank. He wasn't fazed at all.

Once they made it to the car, Seokjin drove them to the hotel they were at. After awhile, they made to their room. Seokjin placed—tried to place Namjoon on the bed, but the little only held on to him tighter. Seokjin ended up having to get everything ready whilst carrying Namjoon.

They soon found themselves cuddling on their bed as soon as Seokjin got everything ready.

"D-daddy?" Namjoon whispered. Seokjin let out a hum to show he was listening.

"D-did we do the...the n-naughty yet?" The little asked nervously. Seokjin made a hum of confusion and opened his eyes to look at the younger, who was now blushing red. Seokjin gently rubbed the little's red cheeks.

"The naughty?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon let out a low, "mhm". Seokjin smirked.

"And why do you ask, Joonie?" Seokjin pressed on. The younger let out a whine and mumbled words.

"I couldn't hear you, could you repeat that?" Seokjin laughed silently.

"C-can we do the n-naught-ty?" Namjoon mumbled while burying his face in the older's chest. To say Seokjin was shocked was a total understatement.

"W-wait!" Seokjin said, "you want to do the naughty?" Namjoon nodded. Seokjin furrowed his eye brows.

"Are you sure?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon nodded and looked up at the elder.

"I-I'm sure." Namjoon said. Seokjin nodded.

And that's how their night end. The noises Namjoon made was heaven to Seokjin. Everything was heaven in reality.

________________________________

Hello!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

You saw what I did there?( ^ω^ )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Btw, I think this story is slowly coming to an end:(

LOVE UUUUU!

Remember to comment and vote!!!