I need you

"Namjoonie." A voice gently whispered. Namjoon groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He was met with a smiling Hoseok staring at him with a soft look. Namjoon frowned and looked around.

Was he in his little space?

Hoseok gently ran his fingers through Namjoon's hair, "Hello there, Nam-nam." Namjoon continued looking around. The little subconsciously placed a thumb in his mouth. Hoseok quickly grabbed the pacifier. The caregiver softly pulled out his thumb and quickly placed it with the pacifier before the little could start tearing up.

Hoseok placed his hands under Namjoon's armpits and gently picked him up, placing him on his hip. The caregiver went downstairs where Seokjin was and gently placed him on a high chair in the kitchen. Seokjin, who was sitting on the living room couch, got up and walked over to the two.

"Hello there sunshine." Seokjin said softly and placed a light kiss on the little's cheek. Namjoon didn't say anything, only stared at him. Seokjin smiled sweetly and ruffled his hair. He then looked up at Hoseok, who was preparing a bottle of milk.

"How do you think we're going to work this out?" Seokjin asked while picking up Namjoon from the high chair and following Hoseok to the living room. Seokjin placed the little on his lap horizontally and grabbed the bottle from Hoseok and tapped the tip to Namjoon's lips. Namjoon instantly opened his mouth and contently sucked. The warm milk making him feel better.

He grabbed the bottle, but for the sake of safety, Seokjin continued holding on to it. Namjoon began observing the older, but his little mind couldn't understand anything so he gave up and just looked somewhere else.

"When do you think he'll be in big space so we could talk with him?" Seokjin asked. Hoseok shrugged, "I'm not sure, but by the looks of it, I don't think anytime sooner." Seokjin nodded. He really didn't mind taking care of Namjoon, to be honest he actually wants to have a little of his own so he could take care of it, but he wants to first talk things out with Namjoon just in case him and Hoseok doesn't do anything that'll upset or harm the little in any way.

After awhile, Namjoon was done with the bottle of milk and Hoseok went to take it to the kitchen. Seokjin and Namjoon continued to have their staring contest. Namjoon had somehow forgotten how to blink so he began to tear up and start pouting. Seokjin laughed and quickly shut his eyes with his hands for him.

Namjoon let out a cute sigh once blinking normally again. "What do you want to do today? Sunshine." Seokjin asked softly while running a hand through the littles hair. Namjoon only giggled and hid his face against the older mans chest.

Hoseok soon came back. "Hey, I need to go and pick up Yoongi. Is it okay that you stay and watch him?" Hoseok said as he checked his phone. Seokjin nodded, "Yea sure!"

Hoseok nodded, he bent down and placed a gente kiss on Namjoon's forehead. The little turned towards him and puckered his lips. Seokjin and Hoseok both let out a laugh. Hoseok leaned down and let the little peck him on the cheek.

"I got to go now before Yoongi starts throwing a tantrum." Hoseok laughed. He walked towards the door and waved at Seokjin and Namjoon. "Nam-nam, say bye bye!" Seokjin baby talked.

Namjoon didn't say anything at first, but after a few persistence, the little waved and said a quiet, "Bye-bye, Seokie." Hoseok smiled widely and waved once more before walking out.

Namjoon turned toward Seokjin with a frown, "Why Seokie....w-weave?" And slowly started to tear up. Seokjin cooed mentally. "Don't worry, sunshine. Seokie will be back in a flash!" Seokjin exclaimed happily.

Namjoon wasn't convinced, but nodded anyway. The two stayed cuddled against each other. "Do you want to play with your toys? Sunshine." Seokjin asked. Namjoon only shook his head and continued cuddling. Seokjin let out a sigh and gently rubbed his back.

"Wan' ...sway hew..." the little managed to mumble out. Seokjin didn't say say anything, only smiled. "Anything you want, sunshine." He whispered.

_______________________________

Hello!! I know this chapter was short, but I wanted to release it as fast as I could!!!!

Anyway, I'll try to make the next chapter longer!!

LOVE YOU!!!!