Hearts

The morning had arrived and everyone was all awake. Namjoon was calm and content. The night before was something he'll never forgot. It was very memorable to Namjoon.

Hoseok, Jimin, and Seokjin were all in the kitchen hanging out while Taehyung and Namjoon were in the living room playing with the toys. Yoongi and Jungkook were on the couch cuddling together and laying down. The two had pacifiers in their mouths. Jungkook had his arms around Yoongi while the older was facing his chest with hands curling in between them.

Seokjin wasn't sure if he should tell Hoseok and Jimin about what happened last night, so he stayed quiet. He wanted to make sure that Namjoon would be okay with him telling them.

Hoseok got up with a sigh from where he was sitting on the stool. "I should go check to see if yoongi hasn't fallen asleep." He walked into the living room. He smiled when he saw Yoongi and Jungkook cuddling together.

"Hello, my sweet pumpkin!" Hoseok cooed as he approached the two littles. Yoongi turned around and looked at Hoseok before extending his arms towards him. Hoseok laughed and gently picked him up. Yoongi immediately wrapped his legs and arms around him and buried his head in his neck.

Hoseok smiled and took a seat on the couch by Jungkook's feet. "How're you doing, pumpkin?" Hoseok asked sweetly as he began to rub his hands on the littles back. Yoongi only hummed back.

Hoseok turned his attention towards Jungkook, who was staring at him. "Hello, Kookie! How are you?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook only continued staring at him while sucking on his pacifier softly.

Hoseok chuckled and rubbed the younger's legs. "I'm taking that as a 'good'."

Just then, Jimin walks in, but stops suddenly. "Wow! Is it just me or does this room smell?" He exclaimed while waving a hand in front of his nose. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and sniffed the air.

"Wow, it does smell." He said while frowning. He gently cupped Yoongi's bottom to make sure if he hasn't done anything, but luckily he found nothing.

"Maybe it's those two?" Hoseok then suggested. Jimin walked over to Namjoon and Taehyung. "I have a feeling I already know who the culprit is." Jimin said. He first observed the two before smiling.

"It's Taetae." Jimin said as he got up. Hoseok gave Taehyung a playful disproving look. "How do you know?" He asked.

"Tae tends to fidget a lot when his diaper isn't changed." Jimin said.

"Ooh, observative!" Hoseok laughed. Jimin smiles and goes to pick up Tae from his spot. He quickly rushes out of the room to change Tae. Hoseok just watches them and laughs once again. He turns his attention towards Yoongi, who's on his lap.

"You're lucky you weren't the one with the bad smell or else we're going to have to give you a long bath!" Hoseok says playfully. Yoongi pouts and hides his face. The young caregiver laughs and leans down to peck the littles head.

The moment was interrupted by a butt naked Taehyung running past the living room with a stressed out looking Jimin running after him. He was holding baby powder and a diaper while chasing Taehyung. Hoseok stared with shocked eyes, mind still trying to process what he had just witnessed. He ended up bursting out in laughter.

"Hey, Jimin-ah! You okay?" Hoseok laughed. There were distant footsteps before Jimin walks in the living room all flushed and tired. He plops himself down on the couch with a huff.

"You have no idea." Jimin answers tiredly. Hoseok only continues to laugh.

"Is Taehyung still not a fan of diapers?" Hoseok inquires. Jimin shakes his head.

"Yup and I swear it's gotten worse." Jimin says with a sigh. Hoseok smiles, "don't worry, your little isn't the only one who isn't a fan of diapers." Yoongi doesn't seem to acknowledge him as he continues to play with Hoseok's fingers with his little mind drifting some where else.

"I wonder if Namjoonie is a fan of diapers?" Jimin says as he observes the other little, who's still playing with blocks and minding his own business.

Hoseok was going to say something, but a butt naked Taehyung comes in the living room and practically jumps on top of Jimin. The young caregiver gasps.

"T-Tae!" He exclaims as Taehyung only giggles whilst burying his face in Jimin's neck.

"Wait! Let me change you!!" Jimin exclaims as Taehyung tries to runway again. The little pouts and lets himself be defeated. Hoseok laughs.

After awhile, when everything had calmed down, they sat in the living room chatting with one another.

"We should go out today!" Jimin suddenly suggested with a smile. Seokjin and Hoseok both raise an eyebrow.

"It'll be so much fun!!" He added. Hoseok and Seokjin looked at each other.

"Sure, why not?" Hoseok said, smiling.

"Alright." Seokjin agreed. Jimin jumped up with a squeal, "Yay!" The other two caregivers laugh.

"But, we should make sure with the littles if they want to be in their head space or not." Seokjin adds as his fingers threaded through Namjoon's hair. Hoseok hummed in agreement. Jimin nods.

"Okay! That's fine!" He says. Seokjin looks down at Namjoon with fondness and couldn't help, but smile. Jimin and Hoseok observed him on the side with sneaky smiles. They face each other as if thinking the same thing.

A plan must he formed!

________________________________

Hi! So sorry that this was posted late!

*STORY PROMPTS ARE OPEN*

Thanks SO much for 1K readers!!!😆😆 IM SO HAPPY! THANK YOUUU!!

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU💜💜💜

(I'm sorry if I made any mistakes:)