Final

I LOVE Jin's 'I Love You' solo song!!😭😭😭🥺🥺
_____________________________

After Namjoon had woken up, the first thing he
did was cling on to Seokjin tightly. Whimpering lowly. Although Seokjin was worried, he made a self-note to talk to Namjoon about it when they get home.

They stayed at Hoseok and Yoongi's house for a few hours before leaving home. When they got home, Seokjin helped Namjoon change his clothes and get into something comfy. They then found themselves on the living room and cuddling while watching a movie. Seokjin found this a perfect time to finally ask.

"Hey baby?" Seokjin began. Namjoon hummed in response.

"Can you be in big space for a few moments, please? I need to ask you a question." Seokjin answered. Namjoon stayed quiet at first before nodding. Seokjin waited. Once Namjoon gave him a nod of confirmation, Seokjin began.

He asked, "is everything alright, Joonie-ah? You've been extra emotional lately. Is something going on?" The worried caregiver bit his lip when Namjoon continued to stay quiet. When Seokjin noticed that Namjoon still wasn't answering, he looked over. Seokjin widened his eyes when he found Namjoon crying silently. He immediately took hold of the little's face and wiped all the tears away gently.

"What's wrong, baby?" Seokjin asked quietly. Namjoon only sniffed and stared at the older.

"I've been having these nightmares a lot lately," Namjoon whispered in a raspy voice, "they're all about how you and everyone else will leave alone forever. In my dreams, I try to stop you guys, but at the end of it all, I'm left in a world of never-ending darkness that I can't escape from."

When Seokjin didn't say anything, Namjoon continued, "I try to reason with myself that you would never leave me forever, but my little side is still having trouble."

"Namjoon-ah," Seokjin softly started, "we would never leave you. We will never leave you alone. We will always be there with and will always love you to the core. Don't let those nightmares take over. They're just nightmares after all. Kim Namjoon, I love you and will always love you." Namjoon's lips trembled as he began to slowly tear up again, but it was for a good this time.

Seokjin smiled and pulled Namjoon for a sweet, but passionate kiss. The kiss was salty because of tears, but they didn't mind. Seokjin ran his fingers in Namjoon's hair and down his spine. When they pulled away, Namjoon was quick to bury his face in the older's chest, rubbing his cheek against it.

"You make me so happy, baby boy." Seokjin said with a smile.

"You're the most beautiful human being I've ever laid my eyes upon." Seokjin placed a kiss on his head.

"So precious and delicate." And placed a kiss on Namjoon's forehead.

"I want to stay with forever and ever and ever!" The caregiver continued. Namjoon let out a whine.

"And someday I'm going to marry you too." Seokjin finally whispered. Namjoon looked up in surprise. His eyes wide and his lips a gap with a blush in his cheeks.

"Hyung!" The little gasped.

"I'm serious, Namjoonie. I don't care what anyone will say anymore. I'm going to marry you. If that means moving to another county to do so, then I will." Seokjin said. Namjoon began to tear up again and hit Seokjin's chest with a fist.

"Hyung!"

"What's wrong?" Seokjin couldn't help, but laugh.

"I hate you so much when you say these things, but then I love it too!" Namjoon cried. Seokjin cracked a smile as he lifted Namjoon's face to him. The younger's cheeks were all stained and pink from the crying with his eyes pink. The caregiver wiped the tears away gently.

"Is that a yes then?" Namjoon nodded whilst still crying.

"Are you guys getting married so soon already?" Another voice called out. The two looked up and found the others.

"I mean we're all young anyway." Seokjin smiled. The others walked over and sat down on the couches. Namjoon continued to cry though. Taehyung leaned over to wipe the tears away with a gentle smile.

"Hyungie, we love you so much." Taehyung said.

"Yea! You're amazing and beautiful and cool and wonderful and every other nice word out there!" Jungkook smiled. The other laughed lightly.

"We should live together someday." Yoongi said.

"We should! I want to express my love for Namjoon-Hyung everyday!" Jimin said. Namjoon sniffed and through a pillow at them.

"Stop making me cry more!" He sniffed and pouted furiously. The other cooed.

"Okay okay, we'll stop. Everyone leave my precious Joonie alone!" Seokjin said while playfully glaring at everyone. Namjoon, half in his little space, glared along with Seokjin before burying his face in his chest, making the others laugh.

"But, really, we love you, Namjoon." Hoseok said.

"I wuv you too." Namjoon whispered. Seokjin lifted the little's head and leaned in to kiss him.

They were indeed the perfect mix.

                              THE END

________________________________

PEEK-A-BOO!
THANK YOU!
I WILL MISS YOU!
I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Send in Story prompts!)

Remember to comment and vote