Emotional pt.2

Seokjin ran as fast as he could to Hoseok's house. He tried to finish his appointment fast so he could get to Hoseok's house faster. He knew what the "urgent" was.

As he neared the house, he let out a breath of relief. Seokjin knocked the door. His body felt buzzy almost. He knew how emotional his poor baby was lately and he wished he could do something. 

The door opened to reveal Yoongi. Yoongi didn't say anything and only let Seokjin in quietly. Seokjin stayed quiet as well. They walked into the living room in silence. Seokjin found Namjoon laying asleep with two of Hoseok's fingers in his mouth, suckling peacefully. 

Seokjin couldn't help, but smile at the sight. He quietly walked over and sat next to the other caregiver. Hoseok smiled at him invitingly.

"Hello, Hyung." Hoseok whispered lowly.

"Hey, Hobi. How's it going?" Seokjin whispered back.

"It's going great to be honest. Namjoon-ah has just been extra emotional lately." Hoseok answered.

"Hyung, is everything alright with Namjoon? He seems too emotional." Yoongi asked.

"I don't know what's wrong actually. Maybe Namjoon is just emotional? That can happen with littles sometimes. I'll talk to him about though." Seokjin said while looking worriedly at Namjoon.

________________________________

PEEK-A-BOO!! 🙈🙈🙈

I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU