Family trip

The ride to the destination was nothing, but chaotic and pure noisy. No one would stay still nor stay quiet. It was either Taehyung and Jungkook calling out for Jimin because they're needy littles or Namjoon whining for Seokjin (who was driving) because he's a clingy little.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was quietly sleeping on his baby seat. Probably the only quiet one in the entire car. Hoseok was simply talking with Seokjin whilst Jimin was balancing between Taehyung and Jungkook.

"We're here!" Seokjin exclaimed in relief.

"Finally!" Jimin breathes out and immediately went to open the door. He got out and went for his littles while Hoseok opened the other door for the other two.

"Appa!!" Little Namjoon exclaimed while thrashing around his baby seat. Hoseok gently shushed him as he opened the straps. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Appa will be here." Hoseok softy whispered. He picked up the whining little and gently placed on the ground.

The caregiver then turned towards Yoongi, who was still soundly asleep. He gently unlicked the straps and picked him. The little subconsciously cuddled closer.

Namjoon furiously pouted at the lack of attention from his caregiver. Just when he was about to unleash a tantrum, Seokjin quickly jogged towards and picked him up. Namjoon immediately clung on to him like a koala would do, whimpering quietly.

"Awe, did baby miss me?" Seokjin cooed as he walked to the back of the car to collect all the supplies. It was slightly hard holding Namjoon and a basket full of food at the same time.

"Wait! We should leave the stuff here and walk around first!" Jimin suggested. Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"That's so much easier." Seokjin said and placed the basket back into the trunk, closing is it in the process.

"Where are we anyway?" Hoseok asked as he looked around. Seokjin chuckled, "I found this place when I was child. It's not known by a lot of people." He smiled, the memories of when he first discovered it coming back to him:

They began walking towards the green forest. Jimin forced Taehyung and Jungkook to walk since he couldn't carry both them, they were grouchy at that of course. Hoseok had succeeded in waking Yoongi up, but Yoongi didn't want to walk so Hoseok had to carry him.

Namjoon was quite mesmerized by the beauty of the forest and didn't even notice when Seokjin placed him on a nearby rock to help Jimin with his littles. The caregiver had told him to stay there and not move before leaving.

As Namjoon looked around, his hears caught a bird. He gasped, "b-bwidie!" The little slowly began to crawl towards the bird, completely forgetting what his caregiver had told him.

Before he could catch the bird, it flew in the air. Namjoon pouted, "N-no weave! Bwidie...come back!" He decided to be a smart little and follow the birdie! That way, he could talk with his new friend! Little Namjoon smiled at the idea and slowly crawled his way to the dense, ever green forest.

Seokjin wasn't aware of Namjoon's absence until Hoseok had asked him where Namjoon was. He simply replied with a "He's over there, Hoseokie. By the rocks." When Hoseok told him again that Namjoon wasn't there, Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look towards the rocks.

He expected to find Namjoon playing a game or something, but after a thorough check around the rocks, Seokjin cane to the conclusion that Namjoon had probably crawled somewhere.

"Oh my god! How do I manage?! I'm such a bad caregiver! Terrible even! I shouldn't even be aloud to caregive! I'm so—"

"Stop neglecting yourself, Hyung!" Hoseok interrupted. Seokjin stopped talking, but continued to wail. "W-What do we do?" Jimin asked.

"We can only do one thing!" Hoseok exclaimed,  "we have to find him!" They forced Seokjin up and pulled him towards the forest.

"How will we find him? This forest is huge!" Jimin said while looking around.

Hoseok was going to respond with something, but Yoongi had beaten him to it. "Go there!" The little exclaimed as he pointed to the west part of the forest.

Everyone stared for a moment. "W-why there, Pumpkin?" Hoseok asked softly whilst nuzzling his nose in his littles hair. Yoongi turned his head to bury it in Hoseok's neck.

"Nam-Nammie go thewe!" Yoongi answered. His voice muffled in Hoseok's neck. The young caregiver smiled and placed a soft kiss on the littles ear. "Thank you, pumpkin!" He turned towards the others and nodded.

"Let's get going!" And with that they began their way and journey to find Namjoon.

________________________________

This probably also bad and short, but at least I updated quicker!

I may have left you on a cliffhanger😅

LOVE YOUUUUUUU💜💜💜